Gender Discussion #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another thing.... Genuinely at this point tell me to shut up, it's just got me all riled up today šŸ˜‚
When I've seen anyone commenting back to disagree with them the response is 'well I don't want to sleep with a terf anyway' 'well no one wants to sleep with you anyway' 'wouldnt touch you with a 10 foot pole' 'no one wants to sleep with you anyway eyespybs' 'who would want to sleep with a terf' etc. (Just a couple of examples attached) And it has the exact same vibe as when men are hitting on a woman and when they reject him they say that actually the woman is ugly/a stuck up witch/they were just being nice and didn't want to sleep with you anyway. Misogyny is so bloody real...
šŸ™„

Trans lesbians. Sorry no but it's "straight men".

If you go by the definition of the word cis which they are all too quick to do at any opportunity and then go by the definition of lesbian, then a trans lesbian is something that can't even exist!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are such authoritarian little bullies. Any excuse to not tip a waiter and to penalise people for not complying with what they deem to be the correct behaviour.

Give it a little while and folx will be deemed offensive too, I'm sure
Folx IS offensive - to the English language. Just as Latinx is offensive to Spanish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And another thing.... Genuinely at this point tell me to shut up, it's just got me all riled up today šŸ˜‚
When I've seen anyone commenting back to disagree with them the response is 'well I don't want to sleep with a terf anyway' 'well no one wants to sleep with you anyway' 'wouldnt touch you with a 10 foot pole' 'no one wants to sleep with you anyway eyespybs' 'who would want to sleep with a terf' etc. (Just a couple of examples attached) And it has the exact same vibe as when men are hitting on a woman and when they reject him they say that actually the woman is ugly/a stuck up witch/they were just being nice and didn't want to sleep with you anyway. Misogyny is so bloody real...
šŸ™„
it is very much like the whole "pick up artist" thing. vile

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m not really informed about this debate and Iā€™m pretty much live and let live. But I did read that BBC article today. Can I just ask if Iā€™m right in assuming the furore is because some Lesbian women are not accepting people with penises as lovers?

Because if so, that is mind bending! Is refusing to have sex with someone you arenā€™t attracted too now ā€œabusiveā€?

Wow.

Reactions: 30
Iā€™m not really informed about this debate and Iā€™m pretty much live and let live. But I did read that BBC article today. Can I just ask if Iā€™m right in assuming the furore is because some Lesbian women are not accepting people with penises as lovers?

Because if so, that is mind bending! Is refusing to have sex with someone you arenā€™t attracted too now ā€œabusiveā€?

Wow.

Pretty much. And what lesbian could possibly refuse these cuties?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The stonewall statement quoted in the BBC article reads like the CEO just wants to make lesbians feel guilty for the sexuality. Not wanting to sleep with biological men is not the same as racism šŸ˜‘
View attachment 829209
Good lord - it used to be called having a personal preference and not a prejudice. If all you are doing is not dating someone how is that actually a problem? This is really a male entitlement to womens bodies and whoever said above pure incel culture.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ

No one says that about black women! They are my sisters in shared womanhood. Your own bigotry is showing. I have more in common with black, Asian, aboriginal and all other women than I do with trans women.

Wow.
Yes exactly. You have it absolutely correct.

Reactions: 17
šŸ™„
This is a really good point tbh.

The whole "stunning and brave trans women don't want to have sex with TERFs anyway" to discredit lesbians isn't how this plays out. We're called a TERF after we've said no.

Reactions: 8

Wow.
Welcome to the thread! Many of us started out as live and let live, I certainly did. Magdelen Berns who is sadly no longer with us, covered this topic extensively on the subject of women with penises and their lesbian tendencies... šŸ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here's another attempt to bring race into it. This has no connection to a lesbian discovering that a woman has a penis.

"Dear person wondering if it is transphobic not to want to have sex with trans people of the gender or genders you are attracted to, on the basis that they are trans.

OF COURSE IT IS.

Here is the analogy I like to use. You meet someone. You find them attractive. You are eager to get it on with them, and you *then* discover that one of their parents are black, and you no longer want to have sex with them. That's clearly racist. If you aren't attracted to people who look a particular way (hair color, physique, etc etc)... that's not something you can really help. But if finding something out about their history or DNA is the *sole* reason you are no longer attracted to them?

Yeah. You're a bigot. "

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Here's another attempt to bring race into it. This has no connection to a lesbian discovering that a woman has a penis.

"Dear person wondering if it is transphobic not to want to have sex with trans people of the gender or genders you are attracted to, on the basis that they are trans.

OF COURSE IT IS.

Here is the analogy I like to use. You meet someone. You find them attractive. You are eager to get it on with them, and you *then* discover that one of their parents are black, and you no longer want to have sex with them. That's clearly racist. If you aren't attracted to people who look a particular way (hair color, physique, etc etc)... that's not something you can really help. But if finding something out about their history or DNA is the *sole* reason you are no longer attracted to them?

Yeah. You're a bigot. "
Lol why are they like this. "Hey let me use this analogy in which I change the entire context of what's being discussed"

Not wanting to date someone because you find out one of their parents are black is totally different to not wanting to have sex with a biological man when you're a lesbian. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Why is it so hard for these plonkers?

Also I need to laugh because all these comparisons so desperate to call lesbians bigots for not wanting "girldick" while simultaneously saying the BBC article is nothing but hateful propaganda and there's no pressure for lesbians to sleep with trans women. If there's consequences for saying no (ie, being called a TERF, being ousted from your LGBT group or space like I was, potentially losing your job etc) then that is pressure. That is coercion.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Has anyone just seen the Barbie ā€œyou can be anything you wantā€ advert?

I hate that messaging so much. I believe itā€™s why we have so many delusional and dysphoric people around.

Like, no you canā€™t be anything you want. You can live how you want, dress how you want, strive for what you want or be content with what you want. But we all have limitations that we have to work with. Stop setting children up for failure.

Reactions: 19

OF COURSE IT IS.

Yeah. You're a bigot. "
Itā€™s not DNA - itā€™s surprise body parts. The arguments are getting sillier and sillier and when will more women of colour get upset that the trans activists are using them as a comparison? I donā€™t see any GC people comparing trans women to other races? The TRAs want to co opt racism and someone needs to tell them it doesnā€™t work that way.

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s not DNA - itā€™s surprise body parts. The arguments are getting sillier and sillier and when will more women of colour get upset that the trans activists are using them as a comparison? I donā€™t see any GC people comparing trans women to other races? The TRAs want to co opt racism and someone needs to tell them it doesnā€™t work that way.
Definitely trying to capitalise on the movement of the last couple of years. TRAs cuckoo everything and then squeal about oppression, inclusivity and inequality when called out or pushed out for their shite. They even bang on about Trans Lives Matter because itā€™s easier than coming up with their own thing.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.