Gender Discussion #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another thing.... Genuinely at this point tell me to shut up, it's just got me all riled up today 😂
When I've seen anyone commenting back to disagree with them the response is 'well I don't want to sleep with a terf anyway' 'well no one wants to sleep with you anyway' 'wouldnt touch you with a 10 foot pole' 'no one wants to sleep with you anyway eyespybs' 'who would want to sleep with a terf' etc. (Just a couple of examples attached) And it has the exact same vibe as when men are hitting on a woman and when they reject him they say that actually the woman is ugly/a stuck up witch/they were just being nice and didn't want to sleep with you anyway. Misogyny is so bloody real...
🙄
The one about not being a rapist... Well, yes, that's the bleeping point isn't it love? Thanks for making our point for us.

Reactions: 6
Pretty much. And what lesbian could possibly refuse these cuties?
These men are just taking the piss out of us at this point. Because they know they can get away with it. The saddest part is, some women would fall over themselves to compliment them and tell them how amazing their hair and makeup is.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
These men are just taking the piss out of us at this point. Because they know they can get away with it. The saddest part is, some women would fall over themselves to compliment them and tell them how amazing their hair and makeup is.
I'm in a couple of vintage repro and rockabilly clothing groups on Facebook and the 'look' seems to attract a certain kind of trans woman (older, transitioned in later life) and they're all nice and pleasant enough but the women in the group really do crawl up their arses to tell them how stunning they are. It's so performative.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Guys (whoops!) please, PLEASE send feedback on that article. The BBC needs to know that people are reading and supporting. They are no doubt getting organised backlash from the TRA’s.

It requires a name and an email address, however, you can also submit anonymous words of praise without giving any personal info whatsoever here if preferred:

Please do it, even if it’s just a short comment saying thanks, it will take no more than 5 minutes but will make a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm in a couple of vintage repro and rockabilly clothing groups on Facebook and the 'look' seems to attract a certain kind of trans woman (older, transitioned in later life) and they're all nice and pleasant enough but the women in the group really do crawl up their arses to tell them how stunning they are. It's so performative.
Oh god, it’s not because the skirts go spinny, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys (whoops!) please, PLEASE send feedback on that article. The BBC needs to know that people are reading and supporting. They are no doubt getting organised backlash from the TRA’s.

It requires a name and an email address, however, you can also submit anonymous words of praise without giving any personal info whatsoever here if preferred:

Please do it, even if it’s just a short comment saying thanks, it will take no more than 5 minutes but will make a difference.
Done so. I said also that the vast majority of people without pink hair and a tiktok/twitter account thinks trans means transexual not a fully intact man identifying as a homosexual woman. So in order to fulfil your remit to educate and crucially to prevent a rape culture against lesbians that is appaulded by the establishment please ensure you make this clear as public information.

Obviously there are people sexually attracted to trans people, and sometimes that comes from curiosity and shame. That must be crappy to be on the receiving end of. I get it. But seriously, the arrogance and delusion is scary.

Done 👍 Thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: 8
lots of the people who are denying the woman's version of the story in the BBC collected together

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.