Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
that is one of the things that infuriates and upsets me so much, and i see it thrown around casually A LOT by these TRAs - my mind boggles that they genuinely compare it to women with cancer getting mastectomies or hysterectomies 🤯

i have a lot of gynae problems and have done since i was late teens/early 20s (as i’m sure most of us do) and have had to go private because of waiting times and difficulty accessing treatment/being listened to because really no one cares about women’s reproductive health issues - it’s not easy for us 🤷🏻‍♀️ i didn’t even grudge going private, just felt fortunate that i was in a position to be able to do so because many others aren’t. when i had abnormalities on my cervix i was seen within 2 weeks though because it would have been potentially life-saving. that’s clearly what they want, to be treated like women on a cancer pathway and it’s just so self-centred and demanding.

i even had to pay to see a private gynae to get the contraceptive pill yasmin even though it is the recommended treatment for severe pmt but they want fucking mastectomies and SRS and HRT and whatever else they want immediately through their GP lol. if they were really women they would listen to our experiences and have empathy for what we go through in terms of our health. i don’t think there are many women who won’t have faced these difficulties so it’s not even like they’d need to dig deep for our experiences.

Reactions: 27

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I have no issue with people sharing viewpoints which may differ either. Unlike TRA I'm able to tolerate hearing a different point of view but as @Icing _on_ the_cake said I think it's about good faith. If people turn up here and are deliberately deceitful and/or just want to disrupt or talk about kink then it's unacceptable. If you want to offer an alternative viewpoint in good faith I think that is reasonable. Even if I don't agree!
I am very cautious of people who speak too much about sex or their sex life on Tattle in general. It just gives me “I’m wanking off hoping these women reply to me” vibes.

I am a bit of a prude in that sense though. I don’t think sex lives should be discussed in detail with anyone other than who you’re shagging.

Reactions: 26

holliebollie

Chatty Member
My youngest is 2 and has just hit the ‘I’m a girl, you’re a girl, daddy is a boy’ phase. She can say with 100% accuracy if someone is male or female without having to see anyone’s genitals. She’s two. You have people who GENUINELY say shit like, ‘You can’t always tell! It’s not always obvious! Don’t say ‘ladies and gentlemen as you don’t KNOW!’ We do know. A toddler knows. Give over.

• Heart
Oooh new dedicated Rose of Dawn video!
I don’t agree with all her viewpoints however I do enjoy her “transtupid” videos and GC commentary on TRAs.

(She is the example of a trans person I accept has socially and to an extent physically changed gendered and has made a meaningful transition. Happy for her to be socially seen as female and use female pronouns )

my friend and I were talking about this at the weekend. If a child or even adult is anorexic and truly believes they are grossly fat we don’t give them a gastric band to validate their identity!!
Imagine if a child was over weight. The parents put said child on a healthy eating plan, but the school came back and said they are not allowed to do that, it's fatist and not allowing the child to be their true self. The school and social services then said the child must be allowed to eat however much they want regardless of the effect it will have on their health or mental well-being, otherwise the parents are not validating the child's true self.

This is what happening with trans. Parents are being forced to let children damage their bodies in the name of being ones true self. If transing was harmless, then I'd say so what, but this isn't like being an emo kid, they're sterilising themselves.

• Heart

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Cannot stand this guy. Equal access to healthcare? What exactly does he not currently have access to?

Owen, you are not being denied any healthcare whatsoever by saying that you are "non-binary". What a load of tosh. The NHS will treat you just as they do everyone else.

ManicMayz

Help me, I've just been on Twitter and seen this. What's wrong with the world. Do people really think this. My vagina is not a hole to thrust stuff in, it make me feel sad that people (men) think that. My children came from my vagina, it's not an inverted cock.
I hate this. Putting aside the complete idiocy of a genital/belly button comparison, the post is implying that if you've been on a few dates with someone you have to fuck them. Consent can be taken away at any point. You can change your mind about wanting to be physical with someone at any point for any reason. If you find out the person you thought was a female/male isn't and you don't want to sleep with them then that is absolutely fine! Why is it suddenly progressive to push the idea that you have to sleep with people you don't want to? Wtf?

• Heart

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
It’s frightening, we are being erased.
That will never happen. I spite of everything no one actually believes TWAW. Literally no one. They may pretend they do but they don’t. I am convinced that in a few years the whole movement will disappear up it‘s own arse.
I’m NHS and everyone I know senior to me is massively gender critical, they just can’t say it yet.

Those ugly fuckers are not going to win this.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
The NHS is utterly fucked up at the moment. Pronouns are now in our mandated email signature….I refused.
We also had some woke young angrily man telling us that all toilets in HQ will finally be made gender neutral. Well I’ll continue working from home then you jumped up little twat. Fuck off.

• Sad
  • Heart

Aliali23

Charlize Theron has an adopted trans child too. Charlize knew the child's "true" gender when they were three years old, apparently. 🙄

I'm not much of an Angelina Jolie fan in general, but her attitude seems quite admirable. She and Brad let their daughter Shiloh dress in "boy's clothes", have a short haircut, have the nickname John, but have continued to refer to her as a girl. Interestingly, many media outlets don't respect that, and talk about Angelina's trans son - but Angelina herself always speaks about her DAUGHTER.
My 3yo daughter likes to put the dogs collar on, goes round licking everyone and everything and insists we call her Maxy dog.
Should I buy her a kennel, feed her Pedigree chum and let her shit in the garden 🤔

WHERE DOES IT END 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member

(Click to read the whole thing)
This is a very good take down of the ‘human embodiment of a bowel movement gone wrong’ aka Owen Jones

• Heart
  • Angry

hydeist

Chatty Member
I was unceremoniously chucked out of a make up group on FB for refusing to validate an AGP who looked marginally less feminine than Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks combined. I just said why are you all telling lies, he looks ridiculous. Went down like a shit sandwich.
Ignoring all the other issues, in my opinion this kind of behaviour just isn't fair to trans women (AGP or not). It's not helping them to pretend they're all stunning and beautiful and brave when they might actually look terrible - if it were me I would far rather someone stopped me early on and said I looked like shit and gave me some legitimate feedback instead of pretending I look like Beyonce.

All the trans/passing subreddits are like this, people post photos asking how they're doing and do they pass, and without fail they have 100 comments saying they're incredible when in reality they look like a man that got hit by Homer Simpson's makeup gun. Whatever anyone might think about trans people it's dishonest and unhelpful for everyone to pretend someone looks great when they genuinely want advice about looking better.

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
I don’t care what people earn…. because statistically I’m always going to earn more (as a man)

sigh

women don’t get the same jobs and same pay grades is the point. they are limited by their other responsibilities and often have to take lower paying jobs to fit around them. Women make up fewer leadership and executive roles in most industries.

• Heart

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I’ve been reading these threads for the past couple of days and you have all really opened my eyes. I’m a ‘millennial’ on the cusp of gen Z and have embarrassingly up until recently played into this ‘woke’ culture. I’ve always been really into Twitter but have found recently it’s just unbearable, full of people that love to complain about things they don’t understand and calling people out for simply having an opinion. I’ve always supported gay rights from a very young age and this has somehow blended into me supporting trans rights, cos why not? It doesn’t effect me does it? But after reading these threads I can see it really does. As a woman we are now losing our spaces to more men. I’ve noticed an increase of gay men calling for straight women to be banned from gay bars and it genuinely upsets me. Women literally have no safe spaces. I was also really offended recently by an drag queen on drag race who did an act where she was topless with the most ridiculous fake rubber boobs and she swung them around and slapped them. Ru Paul who ‘celebrates women’ chose this as the winner?
Anyway, thanks for reading my brain dump and enlightening me to seeing that I don’t have to support something, just cos it seems like the right thing to do, Yknow, cos I’m a lovely young woman that is always polite and accommodating 🙄

• Heart

Falkor

VIP Member
Well done to the state of Virginia, who have decided to house Chris Chan in a men's prison after bail was denied.

PollyPerks

When I did my MSc, my uni building had been recently refurbished and had gender-neutral toilets - this was in 2009-10. They were basically one long corridor with several cubicles to the side, and the cubicles were all self-contained with loo, sanitary bin and sink. So nothing at all was done in the mixed gender space apart from occasionally queuing. The cubicles were completely enclosed as well, like small rooms - no peering under or over the doors. I actually thought they were a really good idea, as they would cut down the massive queues that ladies loos get compared to the men's - especially as this was a Psychology and Language Sciences building which is a very female-heavy study area. The transgender angle never occurred to me at the time however but if there were trans students/staff it would have been good for them as well. So I'm cautiously pro-unisex loos, but ONLY if they are completely self contained and enclosed like these were.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
It’s quite disingenuous IMO to suggest those of us noticing the weird posters are somehow opposed to different viewpoints or expect this thread to be an echo chamber. I think there’s often disagreement on here in a respectful way but these odd posts aren’t the same as that. It’s pretty obvious what’s going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Terflife

The way I saw it was, some hard ass women did not want a man in their prison, and so they took it out on the individual. Of course that is not the right way to go about things. But these are prison inmates not a sewing circle.

Women should not be put in a position where they feel they have to use violence to protect their right to female only spaces.

But of course, this is a fictional storyline and I don't think there has been a real life case of this happening, in fact it appears to be very much the other way around.
I got out of prison in 2019. There were a couple of TW in then. (foston hall) I wont mention any names but one is a well known runner who is doing 18years for att.murder.
When you arrive you are interviewed in reception and they do a safety check to see if you can share. I was vocal about my views on men in women's prisons.
Next thing I know I'm down as high risk, and given single cell status. I was also put on a watch with 'my views' (apparently I'm transphobic'
I had a visit off the govenor a few days in and explained everything. I'm not transphobic, I just think women's prisons should be a safe space. And the prison was meant to be trauma informed. How can that be when a woman is put as high risk because she thinks safety is vital, and tw are being put before women.
I was taken off single cell and off the list and was able to share.
Luckily the govenor is very understanding. And listened to me, and saw I'm just honest and will not be shut up about men in Women's prisons. :)

• Sad
  • Wow

sheleg

VIP Member
Help me, I've just been on Twitter and seen this. What's wrong with the world. Do people really think this. My vagina is not a hole to thrust stuff in, it make me feel sad that people (men) think that. My children came from my vagina, it's not an inverted cock.
That's basically all a vagina is to some people - a receptacle for a cock.

The truth is this: the vagina is an incredible self-lubricating, self-cleaning canal that can bring forth life into the world, and is capable of multiple orgasm.

The 'neo-vagina' is a cavity made from inverted colon or leg skin (which sometimes still has hair, and secretes colon juices - UGHH) that must be dilated in order not to heal over.

So yeah, pretty identical. Can't tell the difference really. :censored: 🤮 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow