Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merpedy

VIP Member
Ngl I’m rather interested in the science behind just shoving a womb and how that may turn out in practice but doing this on a human with so little knowledge just doesn’t seem right at all

Even with the slim chance that it would work I don’t think the practice would really catch on in the trans community anyway or at all, so I don’t really see the issue there personally

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I disagree. Kink is completely different from person to person. I like degradation and being choked (with proper safe words + ton of aftercare). No abuse in my childhood or family. My fiance comes from a stable family too. Yes, there are bad actors in the BDSM space but I personally think it's wrong to think a person is abusive based on their kinks. But there are notable exceptions where some guys act like pieces of shit like James Gunn here.

I don’t get why James Gunn is supported a lot in HW, especially after MeToo? I swear there was an instance where he was fired from Guardians or the Galaxy 2 but Chris Pratt and the Dave guy complained and he got reinstated or maybe I’m remembering wrong.

Flippingnora

It's not about not having sympathy, I do, particularly for the athletes that don't know they are DSD until they compete but I'm not going to stand by and have a DSD athlete with the particular DSD that this athlete has and have them dietified by commentators for being an amazing athlete when they aren't, they just have a massive advantage because they are biologically male. I'm really sorry if that offends you but thats the way it is. You can identify how you want in everyday scenarios and live your life how ever you want but in sport there is a biological separation between the sexes for a very good reason and the sooner this is sorted out through all the atheltic events, the better.

In case you aren't aware of the actual regulations, this explains it and this athlete is a)biologically mae and b) has decided not reduce their testosterone hence why they are competing in the 5000m. https://www.sportsintegrityinitiative.com/dsd-regulations-call-out-athletes-as-biologically-male/
The thing is that intersex people usually identify as men or women but in fact we aren't biological men or women - we have biological characteristics of both sexes.