Gender Discussion #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That will never happen. I spite of everything no one actually believes TWAW. Literally no one.
I believe that this is true. I think that the level of aggression and anger directed towards people who even slightly mention any scepticism or confusion about trans issues scares everyone from voicing what they really think. And people who aren't familiar with GC spaces assume everyone else DOES believe this and they have to go along with it.

I had a long (drunk) conversation with my partner where I nicely challenged him to tell me how knows that he "feels like" a man and how he knows his gender identity outside of having a penis and looking like a man, and he couldn't.

Reactions: 14
That will never happen. I spite of everything no one actually believes TWAW. Literally no one. They may pretend they do but they don’t. I am convinced that in a few years the whole movement will disappear up it‘s own arse.
I’m NHS and everyone I know senior to me is massively gender critical, they just can’t say it yet.

Those ugly fuckers are not going to win this.
That's encouraging to know some senior staff are GC, do you sense they are biding time to gather evidence etc?

Reactions: 7
I have mixed feelings about the bra fitting scenario outlined earlier. My daughter has a trans friend whom I've met and appears to be quite a pleasant person. He has been living as a woman for a number of years and takes hormones. Must admit I didn't ask where they got their bra from! This person doesn't decide to be a man one day and a female the next and is committed to fully transitioning.

I think we have to remember that its not all trans M to F that are the problem. The genuine ones just want to live their lives in peace like my daughters friend. It's these self identifying TRA arse holes who are causing the most stink and aren't doing the others any favours.

After my daughter's friend left my husband laughed and said 'that's a bloke'. His view is that trans women might call themselves women but most straight men wouldn't entertain the idea of dating one whatever people spout on social media!

I'm inclined to think that if you scratch the surface most people are tolerant but deep down you can't change what people are attracted to. If you're straight you want the opposite sex and if you're gay you are same sex attracted. TRAs can try calling everyone out but it won't work. The constant attacks on lesbians wont make any lesbian date them.

Reactions: 21
I don’t know if this really fits here but with the whole only fans thing and everyone on social media saying how sex work empowers women, I thought I would share this here.
edit: Also TW for this video!
That poor woman was tortured. There really does seem to be an agenda to minimise and remove consent and safeguarding from all sorts of areas. Gender ideology and the push to remove single sex provisions, normalising violent sex and prostitution, encouraging children to have secrets from their parents etc. It's scary really how many boundaries are being pushed and how easily people accept things that only a few years ago would have been unthinkable.

Reactions: 10
Help me, I've just been on Twitter and seen this. What's wrong with the world. Do people really think this. My vagina is not a hole to thrust stuff in, it make me feel sad that people (men) think that. My children came from my vagina, it's not an inverted cock.
it is only a matter of time until people with these ridiculous views are working in healthcare

• Sad
Reactions: 4
For those of you not wanting to go for a Bra fitting, please do, it will make a world of difference to how you look and feel. A properly fitted bra will help your posture aswell as push your boobies up to where they should be (well mine does) your clothes will look better on and you will be much ore comfortable (once you get used to how a bra should fit) find an independent shop, there will probably only be you and the owner in there. Once you know which brand suits your figure you can go back to online but I honestly can't reiterate how important it is. I really wish my Mother had taken me to a decent shop instead of M&S.

Reactions: 13
I have mixed feelings about the bra fitting scenario outlined earlier. My daughter has a trans friend whom I've met and appears to be quite a pleasant person. He has been living as a woman for a number of years and takes hormones. Must admit I didn't ask where they got their bra from! This person doesn't decide to be a man one day and a female the next and is committed to fully transitioning.

I think we have to remember that its not all trans M to F that are the problem. The genuine ones just want to live their lives in peace like my daughters friend. It's these self identifying TRA arse holes who are causing the most stink and aren't doing the others any favours.

After my daughter's friend left my husband laughed and said 'that's a bloke'. His view is that trans women might call themselves women but most straight men wouldn't entertain the idea of dating one whatever people spout on social media!

I'm inclined to think that if you scratch the surface most people are tolerant but deep down you can't change what people are attracted to. If you're straight you want the opposite sex and if you're gay you are same sex attracted. TRAs can try calling everyone out but it won't work. The constant attacks on lesbians wont make any lesbian date them.
I really hope the story is innocent and not written by an AGP male but the post has since been removed! There was something odd about it. I think it was due to comments it inevitably attracted with people going into detail about bra fittings and whatnot.

Reactions: 9
That's encouraging to know some senior staff are GC, do you sense they are biding time to gather evidence etc?
Honestly, it pains me to say this but when you’ve been in the NHS for a long time you’re so bruised you’ve got no more fight left, so people are probably keeping their heads down until pension time.

That said, I was in a meeting the other day when a VERY senior male gay nurse told another bloke of for saying he was a feminist. He was like ‘men can’t be feminists, they can only be feminist allies.’ So he gets it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That will never happen. I spite of everything no one actually believes TWAW. Literally no one. They may pretend they do but they don’t. I am convinced that in a few years the whole movement will disappear up it‘s own arse.
I’m NHS and everyone I know senior to me is massively gender critical, they just can’t say it yet.

Those ugly fuckers are not going to win this.
yeah I agree, most people just aren't paying attention at this point, tbh if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't have much idea of the insanity of it, when it becomes more prevalent or religious groups start objecting to the lack of female spaces it will start becoming debated more imo

Reactions: 9
Did you read the snp are going to allow children as young as 4 to decide and won’t have to tell their parents the new pronouns etc. Why confuse kids with choices they don’t need? A kid could he mis labelled one day merely for being jealous over someone else’s toy and a power hungry worker getting involved.

• Angry
  • Sad
Did you read the snp are going to allow children as young as 4 to decide and won’t have to tell their parents the new pronouns etc. Why confuse kids with choices they don’t need? A kid could he mis labelled one day merely for being jealous over someone else’s toy and a power hungry worker getting involved.
That is bloody child abuse and absolutely disgusting 😤
There's no way a child of 4 can make such as decision and to take away the rights of the parents to intervene is outrageous.

I truly hope that this is a nail in the coffin for the awful SNP and that horrible dictator they have in charge 😡

Reactions: 13
Yeah, that is just going to cause dysfunction amongst families. Kids don’t understand the concept of most things never mind sex and gender.

For those of you not wanting to go for a Bra fitting, please do, it will make a world of difference to how you look and feel. A properly fitted bra will help your posture aswell as push your boobies up to where they should be (well mine does) your clothes will look better on and you will be much ore comfortable (once you get used to how a bra should fit) find an independent shop, there will probably only be you and the owner in there. Once you know which brand suits your figure you can go back to online but I honestly can't reiterate how important it is. I really wish my Mother had taken me to a decent shop instead of M&S.
I agree. And they don’t see you out of your bra, you don’t have to change in front of them. I had been wearing a completely wrong size.

Help me, I've just been on Twitter and seen this. What's wrong with the world. Do people really think this. My vagina is not a hole to thrust stuff in, it make me feel sad that people (men) think that. My children came from my vagina, it's not an inverted cock.
That's basically all a vagina is to some people - a receptacle for a cock.

The truth is this: the vagina is an incredible self-lubricating, self-cleaning canal that can bring forth life into the world, and is capable of multiple orgasm.

The 'neo-vagina' is a cavity made from inverted colon or leg skin (which sometimes still has hair, and secretes colon juices - UGHH) that must be dilated in order not to heal over.

So yeah, pretty identical. Can't tell the difference really. :censored: 🤮 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yeah, that is just going to cause dysfunction amongst families. Kids don’t understand the concept of most things never mind sex and gender.
Not to mention that children are actually unable to distinguish between girls and boys until the age of 2, but 2years later they somehow can decide they are the opposite one?! Madness

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Probably not the correct thread but do any of these people have a life or a friend outside of the internet?View attachment 706630Also the worlds majority is Asian and they use the word curry daily. Why are overly sensitive privileged pricks going out of their way to try and be politically correct when the people who are supposed to be offended by the word “curry” aren’t offended in the least and have better things to worry about?
Crazy times, what next? A tiger who came to tea being sexist?

That's basically all a vagina is to some people - a receptacle for a cock.

The truth is this: the vagina is an incredible self-lubricating, self-cleaning canal that can bring forth life into the world, and is capable of multiple orgasm.

The 'neo-vagina' is a cavity made from inverted colon or leg skin (which sometimes still has hair, and secretes colon juices - UGHH) that must be dilated in order not to heal over.

So yeah, pretty identical. Can't tell the difference really. :censored: 🤮 🤮
I can only imagine the issue people will have with infections from this

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can only imagine the issue people will have with infections from this
Infections, ingrown hairs, bleeding, severe pain when trying to have sex... it is crazy that people are actually trying to compare an open wound to a vagina. It's crazy that we are mutilating people to this extent. I just can't wrap my head around it!

• Sick
Good god. Tell me you are homophobic without telling me you are homophobic. So dealing with that is better than other forms of sex that men have enjoyably had for centuries without a vagina involved? It’s actual butchery and I’m not surprised at high levels of dissatisfaction among recipients because it is a lie.

Reactions: 16
If it was identical and undetectable as they want us to believe. They wouldn’t be hiding it from straight men. Their tit wounds stink and have to be given creams to stop it from becoming infected.

Also all women totally have to dilate their fannies several times a day so it doesn’t force shut. The delusions of them all.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.