Gender Discussion #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Virginia sorry - not Florida

But even if he doesn't get off the incest charge, it's still a loophole that others will exploit
I've seen chat from folks in the US to suggest that the laws there are simply written with specific pronouns for clarity and not because they exclude either gender from the law, ie. "he may not do XYZ" still applies to women, it's just they didn't specify "he/she/they/it/catself may not do XYZ".

But to be honest I think mother-child incest is not going to be common enough that we need to get too worried about it being exploited lol

Reactions: 4
His name is Chris Chandler - I think it's just come about as a nickname rather than the Japanese meaning. I'm believe this is just what people on the internet called him, rather than what he called himself originally.
I believe he was into anime and infamous amongst the con community. I think the shortening of chandler to chan was inspired by the Japanese meaning.

Reactions: 5
I believe he was into anime and infamous amongst the con community. I think the shortening of chandler to chan was inspired by the Japanese meaning.
To be honest the whole Chris Chan story is SO long and SO complicated it's practically impossible to keep up with half of it now 😂 This is just the latest bullshit in a long couple of decades of pure nonsense.

Though it is correct to say that he has said plenty of times himself that he only transitioned because he hoped that he might be more likely to get a girlfriend - so I don't feel too bad using he/him or generally tit-talking him. It's typical Twitter cuntery that they're bemoaning misgendering him rather than bemoaning the fact that a mentally ill man with a long history of doing weird sex tit online was put in charge of the care of an elderly women with dementia and ended up taking advantage of her.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Erm, how can a 90 year old woman with dementia consent to sex?? FFS.
I think there is a long history of a fucked up complicated abuse relationship (from her), and it isn't actually confirmed she has dementia but it's rumoured based on videos and pictures. But obviously it is stupendously unlikely to be anything other than rape.

Reactions: 2
Caching up on the Olympics and one of the DSD Namibians took a silver, the bleeping BBC interviewed them. The quicker the IAAF get proof that there is a significant advantage in all events the better. Neither of the Namibians had trained for the 200m until a few weeks ago and now one of them has stolen a medal from a bilological female. A woman simply would not be able to do that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I haven't caught up on any new developments in this story this morning, but it seems that he's been charged with incest because he admitted to "having sex with" his mother - but there needs to be further investigation to confirm that she couldn't consent. He is being held with further charges pending as they need the proof to be able to charge him with rape. Basically incest is all they could arrest him for at the time but he's 100% going to get slammed with breaking his court order for stealing from her, and most likely for rape.

In Virginia where he is, they do not put transgender people into their preferred gender prison unless they've had SRS so he will not be incarcerated with women, at least.
Even if they try to say he didn't rape his mother, surely they can get him on charges of bodily harm,
I would assume he held her down with force, hit her etc?
He must not get away with this because if he does it sets a precedent for more men to rape women and then get off on a technicality.

Hi everyone, I feel under the weather and am taking a short break from posting. All the negativity and toxicity from Twitter is truly draining. Will post clown world updates later and will lurk instead.

I hope all of you are doing well. Don't let the bastards get you down.
Look after yourself 🙂

Yeah of course you're an even tempered man. It's sickening how all these blue tick men with Mommy issues are openly thuggish about women
Why is anyone posting about Terry Pratchetts views when we don't know what he would say. The man is dead.

Reactions: 11
Even if they try to say he didn't rape his mother, surely they can get him on charges of bodily harm,
There are leaked messages where he admits that she had said no and he had hurt her in the process of certain acts, so it’s very likely going to go down the rape route whatever happened

Anyway, the whole situation is twisted in a lot more ways than one and I don’t think his case would matter in the grand scheme of things, even with technicalities and whatever. Plus, if he benefits from those technicalities they already exist and possibly for good reason

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Caching up on the Olympics and one of the DSD Namibians took a silver, the bleeping BBC interviewed them. The quicker the IAAF get proof that there is a significant advantage in all events the better. Neither of the Namibians had trained for the 200m until a few weeks ago and now one of them has stolen a medal from a bilological female. A woman simply would not be able to do that.
Michael Johnson said that one of the 200m runners didn’t know what they were doing running the bend but went from 7th to 2nd in 100m. And had switched from the 400 because there are no DSD rules for the 200.
It’s really dodgy ground and I don’t think he was very comfortable trying to explain it on TV.

Reactions: 8
I would assume he held her down with force, hit her etc?
He must not get away with this because if he does it sets a precedent for more men to rape women and then get off on a technicality.
It's hard to know just from the leaked info. It seems like it's more likely that she is frail and was confused rather than it having been physically violent. It's important to note that this was a repeated thing over several weeks or months and not a one-off incident. For reasons unknown, he confessed this weeks ago to some "friends" who then sat on the info and goaded him into admitting more, and it didn't get reported to the police until someone leaked the messages and calls online and people on Reddit called it in.

In terms of bodily harm that would depend on whether there is still physical evidence, in which case I think it'd probably be enough to go for him for rape.

Michael Johnson said that one of the 200m runners didn’t know what they were doing running the bend but went from 7th to 2nd in 100m. And had switched from the 400 because there are no DSD rules for the 200.
It’s really dodgy ground and I don’t think he was very comfortable trying to explain it on TV.
Yes, basically there is it scientific proof of advantage between 400m and 1500m so DSD athletes either move up to 5000 or down to 200m. As more research is done this will change, hopefully by Paris 2024

It's hard to know just from the leaked info. It seems like it's more likely that she is frail and was confused rather than it having been physically violent. It's important to note that this was a repeated thing over several weeks or months and not a one-off incident. For reasons unknown, he confessed this weeks ago to some "friends" who then sat on the info and goaded him into admitting more, and it didn't get reported to the police until someone leaked the messages and calls online and people on Reddit called it in.

In terms of bodily harm that would depend on whether there is still physical evidence, in which case I think it'd probably be enough to go for him for rape.
Dustin Dailey (YouTube beauty community drama is my guilty pleasure, don't judge me!) did a video about it and he shared the audio of Chris Chan talking about what happened with his female friend, he openly says his poor mother was resistant and confused, it's absolutely gross.

• Angry
Sorry guys, having to bow out until the Chan talk passes, it is making me feel totally grossed out. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
JFC, raping your mum? What a horrendous thing to do!

Reading the papers and it’s all ‘she raped her mother’. She? Please!

84199D4E-AE08-4350-AB0B-AFB9C040FE70.jpeg
That’s enough internet for me there

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ve just done one of those benefit checkers online as I’m thinking about changing jobs and seeing if it’s worth it financially. It asked what gender my children are (it has an effect on the number of bedrooms you are entitled to in housing associations) then the choice is ‘male/female’. So, you’re NOT asking for gender, you’re asking for their sex, but never mind.
As mine are both girls, my teenager would be okay legally sharing with a toddler until she’s 16. Once children hit a certain age, 9 maybe, they shouldn’t really share and you’d be eligible for a larger house if you were waiting as they’d have to have separate rooms. I wonder if anyone has taken advantage of this yet?? What would stop me saying my teenage daughter identifies as male and shouldn’t share with a female toddler?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.