Gender Discussion #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From last page - Private Pyle didn’t end so well…

they all want to be genderless like children effectively are / so block puberty and stay kids. They don’t want the responsibility of growing up, this generation is terrified of adulthood and now have a way to avoid it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd like to mention this place has been a lovely space for me away from the trans mania worldwide 💕Thank you for welcoming me and thank you once again for tolerating my updates.

If I have offended anyone intentionally or otherwise, please forgive me.

I love y'all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"Vampphobic"?

Surely if literature and cinema has taught us anything, it's that it is sensible to be vampphobic ? Being sued seems like a much gentler outcome than a stake through the heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The year is 2024.

I enter my office, and I'm greeted by a Blue-Haired Specimen, I say hello back to Xem. Xey're having a heart transplant today to have a female heart inside of them, because, like, Xey've always felt so feminine and loved the girly toys. Xey're so brave ✨. I stand with my Xisters, not just my cisters! ✨

I sit down at my desk, and send a friend of a friend a message.

Two minutes later, the building is surrounded. The door is smashed in, and armed officers flood into the building, each pointing their guns at me. 'What's going on?!' I say.
'PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM, NOW. HOW DARE YOU SEND SUCH VIOLENT DISGUSTING GENOCIDAL ABUSIVE MESSAGES?' The officer's Adam's Apple jiggles as she shouts at me.
'W-What?!' I respond, confused.
'TAKE A LOOK AT THAT TEXT. YOU SIGNED IT XX. HOW DARE YOU BE SO TRANSMISOGYNISTIC?! XY CHROMOSOMES ARE XX CHROMOSOMES, REPEAT AFTER ME! XY CHROMOSOMES ARE XX CHROMOSOMES!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"Vampphobic"?

Surely if literature and cinema has taught us anything, it's that it is sensible to be vampphobic ? Being sued seems like a much gentler outcome than a stake through the heart.
I feel sorry for the girl who got bitten. Tetanus injections hurt real bad 😭

The year is 2024.

I enter my office, and I'm greeted by a Blue-Haired Specimen, I say hello back to Xem. Xey're having a heart transplant today to have a female heart inside of them, because, like, Xey've always felt so feminine and loved the girly toys. Xey're so brave ✨. I stand with my Xisters, not just my cisters! ✨

Two minutes later, the building is surrounded. The door is smashed in, and armed officers flood into the building, each pointing their guns at me. 'What's going on?!' I say.
'PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM, NOW. HOW DARE YOU SEND SUCH VIOLENT DISGUSTING GENOCIDAL ABUSIVE MESSAGES?' The officer's Adam's Apple jiggles as she shouts at me.
'TAKE A LOOK AT THAT TEXT. YOU SIGNED IT XX. HOW DARE YOU BE SO TRANSMISOGYNISTIC?! XY CHROMOSOMES ARE XX CHROMOSOMES, REPEAT AFTER ME! XY CHROMOSOMES ARE XX CHROMOSOMES!'
I'll give this 2 years. It's gotten this ridiculous in the US unfortunately. Students in medical school are being taught to acknowledge trans men as actual women. Bonkers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
From last page - Private Pyle didn’t end so well…

they all want to be genderless like children effectively are / so block puberty and stay kids. They don’t want the responsibility of growing up, this generation is terrified of adulthood and now have a way to avoid it.
Wow, you’re right. I mean I always knew that tons of teenage girls transition because they don’t want to be women, but there’s something about the multicoloured haired, wacky outfitted non-binary crowd that screams perpetual teenager.

Reactions: 21
Really feel bad for Gen z - they are living a more online life, they all have anxiety, they aren’t having sex or drinking, they all smoke weed. Being a teenager now doesn’t look that fun - hopefully they all snap out of it’s

Reactions: 20
I feel sorry for the girl who got bitten. Tetanus injections hurt real bad 😭

I'll give this 2 years. It's gotten this ridiculous in the US unfortunately. Students in medical school are being taught to acknowledge trans men as actual women. Bonkers.
I hope you're right but I am unsure tbh... in the meantime god knows how many people will permanently damage their bodies and regret it when they grow up and realise what they've done

The year is 2024.

you need the word "nazi" not just genocidal to make it believable :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
I believe that people should be able to look and dress however they want but with the rise of this sort of thing it's no surprise to me that women who don't want to look like this are wanting to identify out of being women

Though I still can't work out what is 'white supremacist' or patriarchal about women wanting to run their own companies.

More recently, there has been a more insidious way of undermining the bimbo aesthetic and lifestyle. Starting in the ‘10s, after decades of booby blondes, supermodels, and reality TV stars, there was a hard cultural pivot to a new feminine aesthetic: whether it was Manic Pixie Dream Girls and girl bosses, it was all about “smart” women with “depth.” Women with brown hair cut their bangs too short and wanted to take over the world, be president, run companies, and aggressively and unerotically show nipples on Instagram. Even though this aesthetic was billed as being empowering, it proved to be as oppressive as every other feminine ideal — not least because it was another way of perpetuating the white supremacist patriarchy.

Reactions: 10
I believe that people should be able to look and dress however they want but with the rise of this sort of thing it's no surprise to me that women who don't want to look like this are wanting to identify out of being women

Though I still can't work out what is 'white supremacist' or patriarchal about women wanting to run their own companies.
One step forward for women, 5 back. 4 of those taken by journalists like this person.

People joke online. No thoughts, head empty is not the slogan of some movement, it's literally a meme.
'That’s why when New Age Bimbos ask something like: “Why can’t we just print more money?” They aren’t only challenging institutional conventions, they are also challenging our very understanding of what it means to be intelligent. ' NO, they're joking babes.

'New Age Bimbos choose to be true to themselves over any socially imposed ideal.' ah yes, tell me more about how getting surgery to imitate the look of whatever ideal is pushed by the media is totally free from socially imposed ideals. Why do they all happen to just conform to the same big boobs, big ass look? Surely if it came from within, they'd have different looks?

“It’s rejecting what men specifically think intelligence is.” - Gotta love inadvertently centring your whole world around men by trying your hardest to not be what they want.... by being exactly what they want.... Libfem logic is unparalleled.

Reactions: 18
I saw on the previous thread someone mentioned about drag being misogynistic. I have always felt a bit iffy about drag, because I do feel that it is men using offensive gendered stereotypes for a laugh, they get to dress up as women and then take off the costumer and walk out having never experienced what it is like to be a woman in society. I’ve never really felt like I can express this, because people seem to see it as an attack on the gay community or something.. and it also makes me feel like I’m just being an annoying ‘Karen’, I know a lot of women don’t speak up on things because of this!
I also find you get ALOT of men speaking out and saying drag isn’t misogynistic … I’m sorry but if I feel like it is sexist, then it is sexist, as a man, you do not get to argue with me on that, in the same way that if a black person feels something is racist, I as a white person do not get to tell them oh no that’s not racist

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I saw on the previous thread someone mentioned about drag being misogynistic. I have always felt a bit iffy about drag, because I do feel that it is men using offensive gendered stereotypes for a laugh, they get to dress up as women and then take off the costumer and walk out having never experienced what it is like to be a woman in society. I’ve never really felt like I can express this, because people seem to see it as an attack on the gay community or something.. and it also makes me feel like I’m just being an annoying ‘Karen’, I know a lot of women don’t speak up on things because of this!
I also find you get ALOT of men speaking out and saying drag isn’t misogynistic … I’m sorry but if I feel like it is sexist, then it is sexist, as a man, you do not get to argue with me on that, in the same way that if a black person feels something is racist, I as a white person do not get to tell them oh no that’s not racist
This is how I feel.

I find drag really uncomfortable and misogynistic

• Heart
Reactions: 29
White women and the race in general is very vilified by social media esp TikTok. There's a hate trend called 'white women's tears.' Posting some below FYI. It's pathetic and utterly despicable.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1407720409991204868

Last one is a tit post because everyone can use a laugh 😂

Reactions: 2
This is how I feel too

Reactions: 12
I haven't posted here in ages, but I was thinking about what some were saying in the previous thread about JVN and yeah, I guess I wasn't surprised to see his comments, I think I was more unsettled about Tan France defending his use of a surrogate when the comments on his IG weren't 100% fawning. Whilst they may belong to a group that faces oppression (and in many parts of the world, being gay is still a threat to life & livelihood) gay men are still, first and foremost, men, and will use women when it suits.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is having a child a human right? It used to be you had them or maybe you couldn’t and then you adopted or didn’t and were a fabulous child free person with loads of extra money. Now it seems to be that having a child is a human right even if nature has dictated maybe it’s not for you and as women are the only way of making that happen for some people they will be exploited. I know some gay couples adopt - I’m not against gay family units at all - I just find the rise on commodification of women’s bodies to supply babies to gay men unsettling.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven't posted here in ages, but I was thinking about what some were saying in the previous thread about JVN and yeah, I guess I wasn't surprised to see his comments, I think I was more unsettled about Tan France defending his use of a surrogate when the comments on his IG weren't 100% fawning. Whilst they may belong to a group that faces oppression (and in many parts of the world, being gay is still a threat to life & livelihood) gay men are still, first and foremost, men, and will use women when it suits.
I agree, also Queer Eye (which I love for how lighthearted and positive it is) basically just shows the stereotype of gay men who are stylish etc... obviously it is important to have gay representation (I think this goes without saying) but this representation of it is very much the "glamorised" version, which obviously is more "palatable" to a lot of the population, in the same way that Sex And The City did (a long time ago..)imo

Reactions: 10
Is having a child a human right? It used to be you had them or maybe you couldn’t and then you adopted or didn’t and were a fabulous child free person with loads of extra money. Now it seems to be that having a child is a human right even if nature has dictated maybe it’s not for you and as women are the only way of making that happen for some people they will be exploited. I know some gay couples adopt - I’m not against gay family units at all - I just find the rise on commodification of women’s bodies to supply babies to gay men unsettling.
I worry about women in families or female friends of males who might be groomed into being a surrogate because it would be the 'kind thing' or the 'dutiful' to do. I can see it happening if surrogacy become s less taboo and more of an expectation. Women get gaslit en masse already, I can definitely see some being manipulated by their friends and family. Much like some women are manipulated into doing other things, or manipulated into putting up with abuse, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.