Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I didn’t do FM. I nearly did, but there are thousands upon thousands of groups out there, really struggling to see how she’s making profit?! Also, the personalised number plate, what is the W for? If you’ve split up you go back to your maiden name, surely?
She’s making loads because she’s recruited a load of girls, so earns commission from them all selling, and them recruiting, and so on and so on....the typical pyramid scheme.
She’ll obviously get profit from the perfumes etc she sells herself, then commission from all the recruits she has and what they sell 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell
What an insensitive comment people have lost “real” jobs and are stuggling on furlough STILL and there she is walking into a shop and buying what she bleeping well likes!

ITS A PYRAMID SCHEME you can dress it up how ever you like it’s a PYRAMID SCHEME!!!!! Someone at the top recruits and earns from it that person the recruits and earns from it I don’t get what people aren’t getting!

She’s made me bleeping rage

Reactions: 5
I find it so sad she is tapping in on vulnerable people making them think that if they join FM they will be able to afford Christmas without debt. A lot of these followers will be young women, young mothers, single mothers etc who probably worry about money often. She knows that. She is making them believe they can make thousands. All it will do is line her pocket and be unsuccessful for them because they don’t have the following and because it’s a pyramid scheme. It’s seriously low. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Even in the videos showing the clothes she is doing the toe pop thing to again make her self appear slimmer
Gem your not!
Get over it and get over yourself love!
And peeps don’t be worried about her bragging and flaunting as everywhere that she orders from do clear pay or klarna but of course she won’t say that so it looks like she is spending loads and loads of money!
Another sales technique very clever

Does anyone remember Motives Cosmetics!? There was a whole group of girls round here selling it - all chummy and clicky.. then it just vanished. I await FM doing the same..
a couple of people I know are selling FM - I worry for them!

Reactions: 1
What a twit! I can see it now, We all know she’s going to buy one thanks to FM! Then she’ll continuously flick her hair like she does at the top of her head & do the stupid boomerang of her pulling her curl......
That continuous hair flick is jokes
As well as the witchy pointy finger that she puts on her chin

Why is she asking if she can justify it!? Was only the other day she said she can go into a shop and buy anything she wants 😶

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how to do a new thread but duck me, how boring were those last lot of stories! Same old tit, from the same old twit! Those glasses aren’t even proper prescription ones, she’s just trying to look intelligent but we all know that’ll never happen! As for that loungewear, what the duck was that all about, biggest camel toe EVER! She’ll never have her own style, now she’s copying Lanni because she’s so amazing! She even captioned her story the same as hers the other day! What an absolute knob!

I don’t know how to do a new thread but duck me, how boring were those last lot of stories! Same old tit, from the same old twit! Those glasses aren’t even proper prescription ones, she’s just trying to look intelligent but we all know that’ll never happen! As for that loungewear, what the duck was that all about, biggest camel toe EVER! She’ll never have her own style, now she’s copying Lanni because she’s so amazing! She even captioned her story the same as hers the other day! What an absolute knob!
I thought exactly the same about the glasses being for show. I wear glasses all the time and no way would I take them off half way through a video, I wouldn’t be able to see what I was doing. Not that I do videos, cuz I’m not a self obsessed narcissist 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Aww I wonder why she didn’t post a close up of the pumpkins, I was really looking forward to seeing how they turned out.
Oh yeah it’s cuz they look tit. Better look next time hunnnnn

• Haha
Yer pumpkins are what will help sell your sticky back plastic covered house love, keep telling yourself that

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.