Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s got a personalised number plate with her married initials? Paul has put them on the car? Are they back together? And as for the balloons ...... she’s done that herself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
What an absolute twit! Yet again, attention seeking! Trying to make it look like they’re back together. If they’re best mates then why have they been spending time at the house separately, also the personalised number plate with a W for welsh, surely you’d have your maiden surname if you’ve split from hubby. Did Pauly really do all those balloons or gems done here them self, wouldn’t surprise me! Or she’s told him to do it all for the gram!

Reactions: 4
Oh gem you are such a grade A twit!!
Of course you don’t want to say it’s because he binned you!
Otherwise you would be answering the questions you daft bint!’
Also you don’t have two kids together!!
His ex wife and him have two kids together
I get you been apart of there life etc but you don’t have kids together!!
They are Paul’s and his ex wife’s

Oh gem you are such a grade A twit!!
Of course you don’t want to say it’s because he binned you!
Otherwise you would be answering the questions you daft bint!’
Also you don’t have two kids together!!
His ex wife and him have two kids together
I get you been apart of there life etc but you don’t have kids together!!
They are Paul’s and his ex wife’s
This really wound me up saying about the kids! They’re not her kids, she told us she can’t have kids with Pauly but was saving for IVF......oh wait, no, she spent all that money remember on absolute shite!

Reactions: 5
This really wound me up saying about the kids! They’re not her kids, she told us she can’t have kids with Pauly but was saving for IVF......oh wait, no, she spent all that money remember on absolute shite!
Really was a crafty wanker by laying it on thick saying FM was money for IVF so made everyone feel sorry for her and then bam!! her and Paul are over!!’
Pulled the wool right over her sheep’s eyes she should feel disgusting

She’s nothing but a spoiled, entitled brat. Comes across as extremely selfish.

Reactions: 4
All’s I’ll say is Pauly’s ex wife is gorgeous. She’s with someone else and had more children. I don’t have tea I’m afraid. Only that I know what the ex looks like. Like “Pauly’s” daughter just older

Reactions: 3
The FM tit is getting a bit much all this becoming family stuff makes me want to scream

I usually just scroll through but I actually stopped and read some of the utter tripe her and keeleylemons are spouting and it’s honestly rediculous! They are preying on vulnerable people I’m sorry but there has to be a catch I’m not buying it

Reactions: 8
The FM tit is getting a bit much all this becoming family stuff makes me want to scream

I usually just scroll through but I actually stopped and read some of the utter tripe her and keeleylemons are spouting and it’s honestly rediculous! They are preying on vulnerable people I’m sorry but there has to be a catch I’m not buying it
Just out of interest is there a thread for keeley do you know?

Reactions: 1
She always has to do the one foot in front of each other stupid boomerang dance whilst her skinny friends dance in the background!!
Don’t think I have ever seen her so energetic since splitting with Paul!!

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I didn’t do FM. I nearly did, but there are thousands upon thousands of groups out there, really struggling to see how she’s making profit?! Also, the personalised number plate, what is the W for? If you’ve split up you go back to your maiden name, surely?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.