Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re absolutely right! They can no way still be best friends as they’d be staying in the house together. The kids aren’t always there so they could easily sleep in separate beds. I don’t think she had any intention of IVF, I think it was just all for attention! We’ll never hear the full story but I’m sure they’ll be some part she’ll be desperate for attention so will make up some tit for people to feel sorry for her!
Sick really when she pushed for the fm tit as IVF money to make people buy it
I would feel so annoyed and cheated if I was her customers

Reactions: 3
Just looked at her house on rightmove and it says that it’s no longer on the market! Are her and Pauly getting back together? God help him if so, he had the chance and should have ran 🤦🏼‍♀️

She looks like she’s had some work done on her face? She looks different.

Reactions: 2
So she’s making out they’re all drinking & all have work tomorrow, then the next story (where she can’t even write the word staying) making out she’s stayed out till 11pm on a school night but is thedriving?

Was it just a night where she wasn’t drinking therefore if you’ve got work you shouldn’t have a hangover so I don’t see the problem.

or was she drink driving?!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So she’s making out they’re all drinking & all have work tomorrow, then the next story (where she can’t even write the word staying) making out she’s stayed out till 11pm on a school night but is thedriving?

Was it just a night where she wasn’t drinking therefore if you’ve got work you shouldn’t have a hangover so I don’t see the problem.

Either way sounds very lame saying 11 pm 🤣 what a naughty girl!.....NOT she sounds pathetic

Reactions: 4

If she was drinking till 11pm she defo shouldn’t be driving 5 hours later 🙄

Reactions: 4
The thing I loved seeing the most in them birthday wishes from all her fans is how big she really is!!
She is massive on the real videos and photos and not her fake one foot in front of each other boomerangs she does
And let’s not start on the thighs on her new grid post!!
No hate as I’m not exactly skinny Minnie but I just hate the editing and lying!!
Your not skinny so just own it stop trying to come across like your skinny or do something about it !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.