Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That twig heart that she made that the likes of hinch made about a year ago, anyone notice the big stray twig that was left sticking out ? I thought it was going to show after she sprayed it that she had cut it off, but no... just left it sticking out šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was in gemmas fm group until last week when I left. I was a silent watcher a couple of them in there are witches and think theyā€™re better than everyone else. Gemma doesnā€™t really do anything just reposts anything that lanni has posted and she only bigs people up that are doing well, people that are making her more money, she isnā€™t interested in helping ones that are struggling. If Gemma gets asked a question 9 times out of 10 she doesnā€™t know the answer to it, she just blags it and copies lanni. Thereā€™s one woman in the there called Caroline thinks sheā€™s the dogs bollox but gets everything wrong itā€™s absolutely laughable šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ their motto is fake it til you make it āœŒ No thanks darl I left the group and fm Iā€™m not about the fake life hunnay

Reactions: 7
Why would you not just wait until youā€™ve cleansed your face and then come on your stories? Itā€™s just weird.

Reactions: 4
Why would you not just wait until youā€™ve cleansed your face and then come on your stories? Itā€™s just weird.
Because then she wouldnā€™t be able to talk about the amazing cleanser sheā€™s trying to plug which should be labelled #AD. Sheā€™s a prize prick.

How much of a dick does she look on her birthday posts, just another insta wannabe ā€œlook at meā€ that sleepover pod looks tit in her garden gemā€™s done it so sheā€™s got content. Wonā€™t go away for a night but was ok to leave tillie whilst going away with Paul?! Biggest twit going! That graze box, wonā€™t be eaten because of her sleeve! Canā€™t lose the last few pounds, maybe try putting some decent nutrition in your body, it can help ā€œya knowā€!

How much of a dick does she look on her birthday posts, just another insta wannabe ā€œlook at meā€ that sleepover pod looks tit in her garden gemā€™s done it so sheā€™s got content. Wonā€™t go away for a night but was ok to leave tillie whilst going away with Paul?! Biggest twit going! That graze box, wonā€™t be eaten because of her sleeve! Canā€™t lose the last few pounds, maybe try putting some decent nutrition in your body, it can help ā€œya knowā€!
I would bet anything she planned it all too, bet she done the table in the conservatory too but makes out it was a surprise from Paul! Also thereā€™s tons of dog friendly places you can stay for a night with dogs. Like you say she got the pod for a grid picture or as theyā€™re local she bagged a freebie in exchange for ā€œadvertisingā€

Does she realise how stupid she looks with that filter that she uses every time and it leaves a line on her forehead and the a strip of really bad sun damage freckles!!
And does she ever just stop bloody buying tat after tat

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s such a twit moaning about the weather. I think im going to unfollow.
Especially seeing as she left the country for a holiday in the sun not that long ago....some of us haven't been able to travel for over 18months
just waiting for absolutely tatty stuff she'll be buying for her 'favourite' time of the year

Can a bloody bra company please sponsor her! It's so distracting watching her swinging about all over the place! She's lost all that weight so Christ knows where they hang too!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can a bloody bra company please sponsor her! It's so distracting watching her swinging about all over the place! She's lost all that weight so Christ knows where they hang too!
If its not her spaniels ears flapping about, it's the way she can't pronounce her words for me... like the was she says 'three' she would say 'free' šŸ™„šŸ¤­šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I swear she is going to just end up doing herself damage and gaining loads of weight again?! Sheā€™s trying to eat spoons full English breakfastā€¦. Whatā€™s the point in the surgery?! I know of someone who had WLS and has to eat very specific things to get all her nutrients she needs in such a small amount of food. Hereā€™s Gem trying to get as much crap food in her as possibleā€¦ā€¦.. I donā€™t get it

Reactions: 3
Another morning video of her udders swinging about šŸ™„
Also moaning sheā€™s hot & had to change out of the grid post outfit but now sheā€™s wearing a sweatshirt!!!
Now jumping on the pre owned bandwagon that hinch & greedy have been doing! No bleeping mind of her own!!!!

Reactions: 2
DAA52C17-FB1E-46E2-9F5E-5B9C0307E42F.jpg
Your own design?...really Gem , I'm sure Starbucks litigation lawyers would be interested in this appropriation of their company's trademark

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Another morning video of her udders swinging about šŸ™„
Also moaning sheā€™s hot & had to change out of the grid post outfit but now sheā€™s wearing a sweatshirt!!!
Now jumping on the pre owned bandwagon that hinch & greedy have been doing! No bleeping mind of her own!!!!
Just came on to say the same thing. She always used to copy of beckyhomesweethome now she copies of greedy & hinch. Always last to get the memo tho.
Shes like the 'wish' version šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.