Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she does is come on and gloat
Things she has bought
Where she is going
The list is endless
She lives in fantasy world
Go get a job gem like the rest of us then you wouldn’t have time to be faffing about on Instagram or having to book things to do for content
Still think her weight loss surgery was just for content as she is so desperate

Reactions: 3
Maybe if she stopped feeding that poor dog so much tit all the time, it wouldn’t always have something wrong!

Reactions: 1
Freeshares, she only has that much because she’s plugging her referral link so is getting a free share everytime someone signs up to it. Not realistic for people who don’t have sheep on Instagram, she’s such a money grabbing cow!

Another clothes haul (all in beige) just like Lanni who she rims the life out of (another FM hun) & again claims them all to be MASSIVE on her. One pair of cream flares were. The others fit her just right.
I get that she's buzzing she's lost the weight, but ffs, everything's gonna look massive when u constantly pull it away from u in the way she does.
Random but do I see a baby bump in lannis stories today?? 🙈

Shes looking rather sickly skinny in her latest picture 💀 looks like shes got a lollipop head!!

Yes been thinking that for a while now and it really isn’t a good look
I haven't bothered with her in a while as she was boring me to death but had a quick nose last night and quite shocked, she doesn't look very well does she?

Reactions: 2
I haven't bothered with her in a while as she was boring me to death but had a quick nose last night and quite shocked, she doesn't look very well does she?
She really doesn’t
It doesn’t suit her atall
She looks ill
Everyone one wants to be slim and skinny but being skinny and slim doesn’t suit everyone
She actually looked better before

I dunno I don’t think her body looks too bad, although think she’s a good size now to start maintaining maybe.
No amount of weight loss will change her attitude, money grabbing or lying. She gets more spiteful & smug by the day. Making people think they can get the amount of freeshares she has, all because she’s pushing her link, she’s been given them free I doubt she paid for more than the first one for £2.
Also if she ate/drank properly she wouldn’t keep getting wind, pretty sure she said in the beginning no fizzy drinks yet she has them all the time!!

Didn't she say them boots were £28 ?? Or was that something else? As I've just looked and they are £50

What is the point of having weight loss surgery if you're just going to let your boobs hang without any support? I thought she wanted to feel happier with her self? I get not like wearing a bra, but you can get really nice soft tops instead! I just don't understand 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
3919309D-282B-46EC-998A-33848A3B7596.jpeg

It’s a no from me!! She says she was born ginger & I’ve always suspected she had some in her as her eyebrows BUT in her post she says Paul had always wanted her to go back but her roots are dark not bright. When she’s blonde the roots grow through like dark brown, she’s trying to make out this is her natural colour!! 🤣

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.