Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meemoo

I live a stones throw away from them, we live in the same town and our paths have crossed many times.

She's absolutely vile, speaks to people like shit and thought she was amazing swanning around asda (when she was actually in work).

She'd also makes excuses on why she kept gaining weight at slimming world (maybe the cakes and pizza) yes I was in the same group as her.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

instahell

Geez, I’m all for body confidence but those leggings show way too much 🤢 🐪
View attachment 542526
The camel called he wants his toe back

So glad I came across this thread! I used to be one of her fucking minions doing FM what a joke! I absolutely despise this girl.
I am however in her fm WhatsApp group so will post any interesting updates😂😂

my favourite of Gemma’s sayings.. “Happy Fursday Guys”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Makes me so mad WE ARE STILL IN A FRICKEN PANDEMIC this is the same woman who couldn't go to work as she was to at risk yet she can go abroad for a fucking operation makes me so mad

Reactions: 12

Moomoo100

I’ve had to remove her. She was starting to turn my stomach. She’s so stinking. Needs a good scrub!
Always knows it all. Constantly bragging - so boring …
She thinks she’s Harry Potter sitting in her fucking cupboard all the time 😂

Reactions: 11

Ilovedogs

Believe me, if I didn’t need to work but felt like I needed to see people and do stuff away from home then I’d be volunteering with a charity close to my heart. Walk rescue dogs etc. she just doesn’t make any sense.

Cariad

VIP Member
DAA52C17-FB1E-46E2-9F5E-5B9C0307E42F.jpg
Your own design?...really Gem , I'm sure Starbucks litigation lawyers would be interested in this appropriation of their company's trademark

• Heart
  • Haha

sickofem

Chatty Member
I don’t care what she says, it’s all just another one of her whims & I don’t believe she thought it through as much as she says. It seriously fucks me off that she was even allowed to fly out there, I don’t care how Covid safe it was, it wasn’t an emergency medical procedures was it, totally could have waited & I also don’t agree with the NHS paying out for her monthly blood checks etc surely if you’re paying for a private procedure like that the follow ups should be out if your own pocket.

lostsoul

Stories about not being able to get a mortgage.... Rent runs out next month, Pauly gets the keys to the house he BOUGHT. Back together and straight on with reno content. Hmmm.

Also, the reno is going to be another botched job no doubt

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Made me laugh the other day when she said it was to hot to do anything in the heatwave so she'll be shooting tomorrow hahaha gem babes your just taking selfies stood in ya living room on an iPhone 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ get a grip hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mama_queen_22

How do you know this? ☕👀
I was part of the FM team and was on a group chat where it was mentioned. She didnt know whether to mention it on Instagram or not, i have since removed myself from the group and unfollowed her on Insta.
Can't be doing with people like this anymore, absolutely disgusting manipulating behaviour.
Wouldn't be surprised that she promotes one of the weight loss products that FM sell saying that this is how she did it 😉

• Wow

NosyOne

Her BooHoo reel.... The everyday and day date looks have got me.. Her everyday is PJs with her tits swinging low and day date??? They only ever go Spoons or Home Bargains!!! Might look a tad overdressed in there love!!!!

• Haha

VoicingOpinion

Wonder if Paul is using her for her money. He needs cash for renovations to the property.
Oh it would be great if he was 🤣

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I’ve reported her to ASA last week. I’m sick of her advertising the FM business day in day out and not declare they are adverts and she earns money from it. I screen recorded her stories and sent screenshots of when she’s bragged how much money she’s making. Let’s see what they say about her.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
So IF she was earning an absolute mint from FM,
A) why does she do so many side hustles for example - AFF/AD stuff on insta, her shit clothing that she prints onto etc etc
B) why does she need a job? 😂 surely if you wanted to work for your mental health then you’d go and volunteer?
Because she is skint as fuck
She gets all clothes on klarna or clearpay does a stupid walk Upto the camera and back with the said clothes on then bags them back up and sends them back after she has affiliated the shit out of them
She is desperate to be an ITS model as I saw last week on her post that they shared of her she said it would be her dream to have her own line with them
FM doesn’t make her any money
She is an ugly smug cunt who needs to wake the fuck up go get a real job like the rest of us and get her head out her arse
She isn’t anything special she is just another airhead wannabe in the long line of other insta huns wannabes

rainnat83

Now she’s chatting about being debt free because of ‘fm’ am guessing it has more to do with the divorce

Reactions: 9
Can you share a link, dying to see if they ripped out her glam kitchen!!!

She's riled me with her comment "not gonna lie I've bought a few smart price bits before" Is it just me or does she make it sound like a bad thing saying it like that?
She is just jumping on the band wagon like all the other wanna be's with the Asda essential range...How about leaving some on the shelves for people who need it GEM!! Like I've said before, not a bit of originality in her..

busybody

Think I might have to unfollow her - today - going on about her size, how she was miserable before and trying to make out like her relationship with food is any better now!!! Her surgery was a last resort, an easy fix to her. I just can’t stand it when she harps on about accepting yourself as u are, then boasts she’s size ten.