Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if FM was that amazing and she’s made so much money more than her job in asda why hasn’t she paid of her debt sooner when she’s banging on about earning x amount of money surely you’d would prioritise things. Oh wait, actually she’s spent a tit load of money on a load of crap she didn’t need, ordering stuff most days whilst in the middle of a pandemic!

Reactions: 6
Now she’s chatting about being debt free because of ‘fm’ am guessing it has more to do with the divorce

Reactions: 9
Bragging about being debt free whilst thousands of people have lost there jobs and homes amounting in more debt just to get by. Shes such a self centered prick.

Reactions: 8
FM will only last until the next fad, I can't believe she quit her proper job!

Reactions: 4
if FM was that amazing and she’s made so much money more than her job in asda why hasn’t she paid of her debt sooner when she’s banging on about earning x amount of money surely you’d would prioritise things. Oh wait, actually she’s spent a tit load of money on a load of crap she didn’t need, ordering stuff most days whilst in the middle of a pandemic!
Just for content which is why she is always ordering

Reactions: 3
No mention of the house sale being the reason that she’s been able to pay her debt off- if the house was actually partially owned by her and not just precious Pauly

Reactions: 2
She clearly was never very good at budgeting in the past to have to go to a dodgy loan company online that have apr’s of almost 30%. She clearly used to overspend on tit just to be deemed instaworthy and probably had to take out loans to consolidate all her out of control spending.

Reactions: 2
Woooo! Celebrating my title suggestion by reporting her to the ASA for those white ‘AFF’ declarations on white backgrounds 🙃 You do you hun and I’ll do me 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she was that desperate for that crappy summer house just for insta content that she took out a dodgy loan!!! That summer house purchase wasn’t long before her & Paul split, I know we don’t know the full story with them but how could you not know at that stage that something wasn’t right 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can’t believe she was that desperate for that crappy summer house just for insta content that she took out a dodgy loan!!! That summer house purchase wasn’t long before her & Paul split, I know we don’t know the full story with them but how could you not know at that stage that something wasn’t right 🤷🏻‍♀️
There’s definitely more to it than they just split but are the best of friends still. Remember her harping on about IVF and she wanted it so badly and all the savings she was doing. Like you said, why would you take out one of those ridiculous loans just to buy a summer house. She desperately wanted to try and keep up with all the other big instas but it’s not going to happen. She’ll all about cheap shite. I can’t stand that dirty grey fleece blanket on her bed, what happened to the one she was gifted!

There’s definitely more to it than they just split but are the best of friends still. Remember her harping on about IVF and she wanted it so badly and all the savings she was doing. Like you said, why would you take out one of those ridiculous loans just to buy a summer house. She desperately wanted to try and keep up with all the other big instas but it’s not going to happen. She’ll all about cheap shite. I can’t stand that dirty grey fleece blanket on her bed, what happened to the one she was gifted!
This one is the queen of cheap nasty chavvy tat

• Heart
Reactions: 4
‘I wasn’t going to come on here today cause I felt terrible overnight’. Why have you come on then Gemma? To tell us you’re going to Aldi. Oh no to flog your eye creams and perfume... obviously. Moaning yesterday about her weakened immune system seems to only be a bother when it suits her. If you’re feeling run down probably best to stay indoors since we’re in a pandemic.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.