Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Always get so disheartened at her weight loss pictures as it's taken me 3 months to loose a stone as I don't have 3 grand to get my stomach removed like her 😓
It doesn’t matter how long it takes.. You’ll get to your goal.
She’s the worst person to compare yourself too, she’s done it by starving herself and she’s back to eating McDonald’s every other day. Keep going!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I Always get so disheartened at her weight loss pictures as it's taken me 3 months to loose a stone as I don't have 3 grand to get my stomach removed like her 😓
You're doing amazing loosing a stone, you should feel proud of your self. You've done it through hardwork and determination, where as she can't help herself but shove more crap in her mouth. She needed the op as its only chance of her loosing any weight, wouldn't be suprised is she over ate causing the sleeve to stretch

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy Feerrsday all! 🙄
Poor Gem needs a day off!! Day off from what exactly!!! Bloody hell she’s one weak individual!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was well enough to go to home sense etc to buy her pumpkin candles!
Honesty this women’s life is just stuck on repeat
She just does the same thing over and over again
She used to do this when she worked for Asda too!
Would have a little niggle in her head and have the day off work then next thing she is storying about what she got what out and about!!
ill enough to have the day off work but well enough to go out shopping for pointless tat!!
Such a bleeping head

Her skincare routines really annoy me. How can you show yourself doing a skincare routine with a bloody filter on your stories!!! Of course your skin looks fab with a bloody filter on it 🤔

Reactions: 6
Another clothes haul (all in beige) just like Lanni who she rims the life out of (another FM hun) & again claims them all to be MASSIVE on her. One pair of cream flares were. The others fit her just right.
I get that she's buzzing she's lost the weight, but ffs, everything's gonna look massive when u constantly pull it away from u in the way she does.

Reactions: 1
Stop pulling at the clothes you idiot!!!!
I can do that with my size 12’s too but trust me it doesn’t mean I have to size down to a 10!!!!!
It’s the bleeping material your absolute bell end

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she looks happy being back with Paul, she seemed brighter living on her own.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she looks happy being back with Paul, she seemed brighter living on her own.
I think she was bored of being alone, so got back with paul for that reason. Can't see it lasting long beforw they split up again. It seems like paul being picked up and put down like a toy thing, she is just using him!!

As if she's halved her sausage mcmuffin with her dog. Her dog will soon have weight issues ffs.

Reactions: 2
I think she will have her ‘perfect’ Christmas with him and leave in the New Year unless she can get another house move out of him.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.