Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on to say the same thing. She always used to copy of beckyhomesweethome now she copies of greedy & hinch. Always last to get the memo tho.
Shes like the 'wish' version 🤣
Ha h this is why I have always said that she is a poundland version of anything she does

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t stand her she’s a total twit! She’s lost weight yes but she has gained a big fat stinking attitude about the whole weight loss thing! Still eating tit and do F off all day, gets a dog and nerve walk the poor thing! The list goes on!

Reactions: 5
Ha ha ha ha I’m cringing so much for her!
That weight loss post from the other day on the slim pic she is stood to the side and still doing that toe pop thing!!!
Gets more of twit on the daily!!
Laughing so hard at her 😂😂

Reactions: 1
It’s a good job they appear to have forgotten about how much she wants a baby as the fetus would get NO nutrients whatsoever

Think I might have to unfollow her - today - going on about her size, how she was miserable before and trying to make out like her relationship with food is any better now!!! Her surgery was a last resort, an easy fix to her. I just can’t stand it when she harps on about accepting yourself as u are, then boasts she’s size ten.

Reactions: 9
Think I might have to unfollow her - today - going on about her size, how she was miserable before and trying to make out like her relationship with food is any better now!!! Her surgery was a last resort, an easy fix to her. I just can’t stand it when she harps on about accepting yourself as u are, then boasts she’s size ten.
Take no notice, she maybe a size 10 but she's still a massive twit and that's something she can never change 😉 💖

Reactions: 6
Take no notice, she maybe a size 10 but she's still a massive twit and that's something she can never change 😉 💖
Exactly
I actually scrolled through her Instagram page last night and it’s just full of lies and fakeness which I already knew
You look back on her pics where she is bigger and she talks about being happy with her body and accepting herself and all that tit
Now you look and you just think duck off!!
You were happy being bigger and happy now being slimmer so which is it??
You clearly wasn’t happy hence why you did what you did to yourself
And it’s such an easy way out
She clearly failed at every diet she tried as we were all subjected to that as content too!
Everything is the latest bandwagon or content
If the latest bandwagon was to chop your arm off you can guarantee she would chop both off as she is one desperate twit

Reactions: 5
This has been the first time she has lost that magical 5lb she said she had lost with all the other diets she had started. 🙄

I’m a bit over weight, not happy with it but know the only sensible way to lose fat is to lower my calories and up my walking / exercising . I just need to get off my fat backside! Having surgery doesn’t even cross my mind as the people I know personally who have done it, have all regretted it down the line for a variety of reasons, a couple look like they have aged prematurely with the weight loss to their faces.

being a size ten doesn’t change the fact that she’s a scamming liar or that she’s a copycat.

Reactions: 3
Exactly
I actually scrolled through her Instagram page last night and it’s just full of lies and fakeness which I already knew
You look back on her pics where she is bigger and she talks about being happy with her body and accepting herself and all that tit
Now you look and you just think duck off!!
You were happy being bigger and happy now being slimmer so which is it??
You clearly wasn’t happy hence why you did what you did to yourself
And it’s such an easy way out
She clearly failed at every diet she tried as we were all subjected to that as content too!
Everything is the latest bandwagon or content
If the latest bandwagon was to chop your arm off you can guarantee she would chop both off as she is one desperate twit
Spot on 100%

It's always the latest bandwagon with her and in the real world that's what makes her so unrelatable!

She's an absolute joke!

I think she’s been photoshopping her latest before/after shot. Her skin looks too toned considering she hasn’t exercised once.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.