Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a terrible person. Paul is a bit of a mug to be honest. He has purchased that house to start his life again and she turns up and literally rips it to shreds. Lovely eh?!

Reactions: 7
I think someone’s been reading here & saw my last post! Funny how she’s saying “we’ve started painting the kitchen” they only got back together yesterday 🤔 lies, lies, lies! Probably only back with him so she’s got some content!

Reactions: 7
When I split with my ex after.. 13 odd years I kept going back because I wanted to keep him as a friend but it never worked.
In this case she’s freeloading for content.

She’s not a girl who looks happy about it in her story. I think she just needs a roof over her head.

Reactions: 4
Just seen her recent story saying how she was unkind about the house. Defo reading on here!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if he planned to flip the house or is it not good enough for her and that’s her plan?

Reactions: 3
I thought made loads of money from her fm tit, how can she not afford rent?

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ she’s so predictable
I’m doing this and I’m doing that to PAULS house!
she really is a horrible human

Just catching up on her stories and Of course she is up cycling the kitchen 🥴

God she’s a cheeky cow “I might do this, I might do that” it’s not her bloody house.

As someone who has had surgeries for a few different cancers, I really don’t understand why she opted for such a drastic way of losing weight, most folk I know do everything possible not to have un needed surgery.

Paul’s teens must be fed up watching such as unhealthy relationship, great role models, not

Isn’t that missgreedy woman about to start a renovation? Sure Gem mentioned something about it recently, we all know Gem is a sheep that just copies everyone. She’s so desperate for content, she even said in her stories not too long ago that she didn’t know what to post anymore!!
She’s literally gone from sitting on her bed in her house being old miss independent & watching Christmas films to taking over Paul’s house in like a day!!!

Reactions: 4
Stories about not being able to get a mortgage.... Rent runs out next month, Pauly gets the keys to the house he BOUGHT. Back together and straight on with reno content. Hmmm.

Also, the reno is going to be another botched job no doubt
Glad I’m not the only one who’s confused! She keeps changing what she’s saying!

Screenshot_20210702_065201.jpg

1) She won't sand and varnish, it's too much hard work. It'll be furniture paint slapped on with no prep work put in.
2) The work top vinyl is coming back guys.... The next owners will be absolutely thrilled I'm sure!!!

If she likes an idea then why ask others? Tit. She is like a whirlwind, it was all about the house she had and now it’s all about Pauly’s. Does he get a bloody say in the renovation?
He probably bought that house for her knowing she’d do it all up 🙄. I can’t cope with her, it’s like she’s got ADHD or something (not that there’s anything wrong in that btw!) she constantly flits from one thing to the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.