Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe the lies she tells!
she’s just saidher and Paul moved back in with there parents when they left old house! She didn’t did she or am I loosing the plot! She moved into the house she is in now!

why lie!

Reactions: 2
she’s just saidher and Paul moved back in with there parents when they left old house! She didn’t did she or am I loosing the plot! She moved into the house she is in now!

why lie!
Sadly as much as I don’t want to defend her 😂😂😂😂 she did move in with her parents for a bit before she moved into where she is now

why lie!
I think she did, but disappeared for a bit!

Sadly as much as I don’t want to defend her 😂😂😂😂 she did move in with her parents for a bit before she moved into where she is now
Fair dos if that’s the case I just couldn’t remember, as I just remembered her taking bits to new house… I couldn’t understand why she lied but I was wrong so forgive her haha

She’s ok with not being able to have a baby now she’s lost some weight - such a fickle fanny 🙄

"Orders and samples galore" and the maccy ds cup and Fanta bottle in the background. Still can't fathom why she doesn't want to fuel her body with good foods and be healthy not just lose weight. She's prime example that weight and body shape doesn't always equate to health. She might be 3 stone down but I bet her body health is shot to sh*t.

Reactions: 5
“FM wise I’m still making money” yes because it’s a pyramid scheme and your ‘team’ are doing all the work for you, while you swan about, doing duck all but ram your crusty gob with shite 😩🥴😂

Reactions: 5
Wonder if Paul is using her for her money. He needs cash for renovations to the property.
Oh it would be great if he was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Geez, I’m all for body confidence but those leggings show way too much 🤢 🐪
View attachment 542526
The camel called he wants his toe back

So glad I came across this thread! I used to be one of her bleeping minions doing FM what a joke! I absolutely despise this girl.
I am however in her fm WhatsApp group so will post any interesting updates😂😂

my favourite of Gemma’s sayings.. “Happy Fursday Guys”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.