Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mouth/chin while she’s eating literally makes me sick in my mouth, can’t believe she’s put it on TikTok for all to see, she really bloody loves herself, she’s also become more cocky & bitchy with this ‘new found self confidence’ I bet she’s a right bitchy old cow.
My thoughts exactly
So so smug
But as I will keep reminding her and everyone
She didn’t lose the weight
She cheated

Reactions: 3
The only difference is that she’s just having protein coffees! She’s still shovelling the same tit food down her neck, having her sleeve hasn’t made her healthier at all, as said above she cheated!

Reactions: 2
Lives 20 mins from town, girl it’s 40 mins, 35 mins if you fly down the 58 😭
Is she still making out she's a full blown scouser? 🤣 I watch her on mute so don't know what she's chatting most of the time because as a proper scouser her skem accent annoys the tit out of me haha

Is she still making out she's a full blown scouser? 🤣 I watch her on mute so don't know what she's chatting most of the time because as a proper scouser her skem accent annoys the tit out of me haha
Yeah 😭 she’s a bad wool, dresses like one, talks like one and acts like one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s almost like she believes she can eat exactly as she did before and I’m sure she will because she’s obviously building up a tolerance that she shouldn’t have.

Latest grid post, more bullshit, left hand side ‘relaxed, just stood naturally’ yeah Gem cos standing with your typical one leg back & bent “pose” is completely natural!!! She’s always trying to deceive people!!!

Reactions: 5
Latest grid post, more bullshit, left hand side ‘relaxed, just stood naturally’ yeah Gem cos standing with your typical one leg back & bent “pose” is completely natural!!! She’s always trying to deceive people!!!
I really can’t stress enough how much of a twit this girl is
I know I say it a lot but she is up there as a class A twit!!!
Standing the way she is with her dangly legs all bent up like she something out a horror movie and she says the word relaxed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I came on to say EXACTLY the same thing! No one stands like that naturally! bleeping moron!

Hahahahaha she states that she was bringing home 5 figure wages then says brought home 3K, that’s a 4 figure wage hon 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Omg trying to make out she goes for protein first. Such a lie!!! She treats herself way too much and that weight loss surgery will be for nothing.

Reactions: 1
What a surprise, Missgreedy has got herself a new house massive stories about living on a council estate etc (nothing wrong with that may I add I think it was very much a big thing when I was younger) then Gem, just by coincidence is doing her FM highlights & happens to have to mention about living in a council house & how far she’s come, she’s so grateful! GET YOUR OWN bleeping CONTENT YOU MUPPET! Her what I ate in a day is just pathetic, really showing people that are struggling to lose weight doing it themselves, that you’ve cheated your way by paying a stupid amount of money for surgery then still eating the same tit, just a different day! And that latest post with her standing naturally, like duck she is!

Reactions: 9
I’ve just caught up with the videos on TT and I literally cannot believe my eyes. No goodness in her food whatsoever! Also, who wants a mouth cam like that?! Nobody needs to see her eating. I need to stop watching!!

I’ve just caught up with the videos on TT and I literally cannot believe my eyes. No goodness in her food whatsoever! Also, who wants a mouth cam like that?! Nobody needs to see her eating. I need to stop watching!!
She is such a smug little witch isn’t she
Like people are fawning after her and want to see every minute of her day/life

Reactions: 4
I'm done! Unfollowed her today, she's so full of herself now, it's actually embarrassing. There's nothing remotely healthy in any of that processed food she's bought, I can't listen to her and her smug self anymore.

Reactions: 4
See someone had a go at her on one of her tiktoks 🤔 don't think she liked it very much haha felt like commenting gems babes they won't kiss ya ass on here like they do on insta haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.