Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went back to Paul as no other fella would have her, Paul is so desperate to go back to her, you can tell he diff is dying about her and she’s not so into him, she only likes the idea of a new house to update, once she’s moved in and settled she will get bored again and move onto something new, she’s never happy or settled in life, always needs something new going on, I noticed she’s never out with friends? Does she have any? Also her skin and lips r making me sick 😷 I used to love how she done her nails and her house cleans now it’s all fm and her buying loads of clothes, like how about saving your money and buying a house, I don’t think she can get a mortgage, and that’s why she’s went back to Paul, the guys a mug 🍵

Reactions: 5
She went back to Paul as no other fella would have her, Paul is so desperate to go back to her, you can tell he diff is dying about her and she’s not so into him, she only likes the idea of a new house to update, once she’s moved in and settled she will get bored again and move onto something new, she’s never happy or settled in life, always needs something new going on, I noticed she’s never out with friends? Does she have any? Also her skin and lips r making me sick 😷 I used to love how she done her nails and her house cleans now it’s all fm and her buying loads of clothes, like how about saving your money and buying a house, I don’t think she can get a mortgage, and that’s why she’s went back to Paul, the guys a mug 🍵
These are my thoughts too. She will be gone by January.

She would really benefit from joining the gym 🍑

Did you notice the pieced up skirting boards in their bedroom too. Talk about scrimping 🤦🏼‍♀️
The same scrimping they do in every house.

I hate things like painted kitchen cupboards, if they are dated just leave them until they can be replaced.

Reactions: 1
Today sharing her little butter tub with the wooden lid that Miss Greedy shared & done swipe ups for, Gemma says I came across it on amazon. No you seen it on Miss Greedys story's you big fibber

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck does she pull the backs of everything and say they are loose 🤣 shes a bleeping tit!

Reactions: 1
Why the duck does she pull the backs of everything and say they are loose 🤣 shes a bleeping tit!
Innit
If I pull my size 14’s they do the same I have massive gaps at the back!
It’s called stretch gem you twit
Doesn’t mean your any slimmer

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is criminal what she is doing to that house. Painted bathroom floor is just awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
WTF has she done on the sitting room wall? Them hexagon things to break up the paint, it has to be the worst thing ive ever seen.
God help who ever buys the house off them, its just going to be a house of botch jobs

Reactions: 7
That Paul is a proper mug and needs to get his balls back of arld crusty lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.