Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so why has this lazy bleep left B&M already?! They'll be some excuse.
She came on & announced something in the background has happened so I'll be leaving b&m's Friday I'll come on & fill u guys in.

That was 4 hours ago.
Why can't she ever just stick at a job? Lazy isent even in it with her. How does Paul put up with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ok, so why has this lazy bleep left B&M already?! They'll be some excuse.
She came on & announced something in the background has happened so I'll be leaving b&m's Friday I'll come on & fill u guys in.

That was 4 hours ago.
Why can't she ever just stick at a job? Lazy isent even in it with her. How does Paul put up with her.
Any ideas what the background reason could be?

Perhaps B&M didn't want associated with her anymore

Maybe she only really wanted to extra cash to look flash in Dubai with the FM crew so is inventing a reason and trying to come up with a plausible reason takes time

Or Pauly caught her flirting with a member of B&M staff

Maybe she decided she prefers working from home after all. Especially now as she's now got her extra income from the Starbucks tip off sweatshirts..

Not enough exciting B&M stock to haul and get discount

Going to become a carer for her Nan

Reactions: 3
Not watched her in a while but can't believe she's jibbed b&m already 😳 I reckon she was probably disliked by staff

Not watched her in a while but can't believe she's jibbed b&m already 😳 I reckon she was probably disliked by staff
100% !!
She is a smug ugly selfish self absorbed twit!!
With her stupid lollipop head!!
Looks a right state

Reactions: 2
Paul puts up with her cause no one else will have him, and sure when they split she couldn’t even get a man either, she is so unhappy cause she never sticks at anything, always changing around and that’s because and I’ve said it before she’s so unhappy in her marriage!!

Reactions: 4
sure when they split she couldn’t even get a man either
She was going with some fella Niall. Posted on her stories breakfast in bed and tagged him.

I think Paul was starting dating she threw her toys out the pram and went back as
it seems he possibly keeps her financially

Reactions: 5
She was going with some fella Niall. Posted on her stories breakfast in bed and tagged him.

I think Paul was starting dating she threw her toys out the pram and went back as
it seems he possibly keeps her financially
Breakfast in bed, was it maccys mcmuffin dipped in syrup or something

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Gem working in asda because it pays better than b&m
Thought it wasn't about the pay it was the getting out of the house
Also working 3 days instead of 4

So IF she was earning an absolute mint from FM,
A) why does she do so many side hustles for example - AFF/AD stuff on insta, her tit clothing that she prints onto etc etc
B) why does she need a job? 😂 surely if you wanted to work for your mental health then you’d go and volunteer?

Reactions: 7
So IF she was earning an absolute mint from FM,
A) why does she do so many side hustles for example - AFF/AD stuff on insta, her tit clothing that she prints onto etc etc
B) why does she need a job? 😂 surely if you wanted to work for your mental health then you’d go and volunteer?
Because she is skint as duck
She gets all clothes on klarna or clearpay does a stupid walk Upto the camera and back with the said clothes on then bags them back up and sends them back after she has affiliated the tit out of them
She is desperate to be an ITS model as I saw last week on her post that they shared of her she said it would be her dream to have her own line with them
FM doesn’t make her any money
She is an ugly smug bleep who needs to wake the duck up go get a real job like the rest of us and get her head out her arse
She isn’t anything special she is just another airhead wannabe in the long line of other insta huns wannabes

Reactions: 10
Tell me u Copy of beckyhomesweethome without telling me you copy of beckyhomesweethome 🙄
THIS SMUG witch DOSENT HAVE A MIND OF HER OWN, & NEVER GIVES CREDIT WHEN SHE COPYS OF THE OTHER INSTA HUNS.
Our Gem loves to jump on the bandwagon...Zero ideas of her own, zero content of her own...Also I literally cringe for her when she uses the word "ballbag" for her sister 🤢🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.