Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow surprised to have looked the other day to see she’s kicked another job to the curb and back to the job she hated? This girl needs a clue 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the reels 🤢 could she love herself any more?

Reactions: 7
There doesn't appear to be any love for b&ms so I imagine she wasn't enjoying it for whatever reason
It's seems a very odd decision to go back to asda

Reactions: 1
There doesn't appear to be any love for b&ms so I imagine she wasn't enjoying it for whatever reason
It's seems a very odd decision to go back to asda
Possibly they wouldn't give her the time off for Dubai? She's not long started the job so I would doubt they would give her the time off to go flouncing to Dubai...Oh gosh I'm already dreading the reels of her in a bikini and the "love yourself" "same girl, different angles"🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Wow surprised to have looked the other day to see she’s kicked another job to the curb and back to the job she hated? This girl needs a clue 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the reels 🤢 could she love herself any more?
suprised they took her back with her track record of sickness she had with them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny how the other month she just loved working from home in her fluffy pjs she would wear for days on end, saying I don't miss getting up so early doing shifts at asda. Now she's gone back there? Talks so much tit. & loves herself way too much, she's unbearable.

Think tacky, think weight loss, think house reno, think Asda vibes….. Think of better descriptive words !

Reactions: 1
She really is something else. she hated Asda but gone back why would you after all thst moaning you did to get out of there. This PR tit Jesus christ is it to do with IN the Style I hope not she really does love herself doesn't she. Go work full time. surely selling fm doesn't give you a massive wage how much perfume you selling. She's getting to bigheaded now and she thinks she's bloody famous

D4DE49B9-0459-4259-92C9-59CAD161E347.png
He is still about, posted a pic of the pooch and 2hrs ago and tagged her, also uploaded a pic of them together on the 19th 🤷🏼‍♀️ very interesting about her wedding ring though……

Reactions: 2
Third thread is made. I don't know how to share but if you click the blue button at the top "Gemma Welsh threads" it will be there. Failing that it is called "Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)"

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.