Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me laugh the other day when she said it was to hot to do anything in the heatwave so she'll be shooting tomorrow hahaha gem babes your just taking selfies stood in ya living room on an iPhone 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ get a grip hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes absolutely desperate for someone to do a collab collection with her isn't she 🤔

Reactions: 3
Dear Gemma,. Please stop doing that stupid peace pout because you look like a flipping idiot!

Also, you seriously need to take a long hard look at yourself, you have a bobble head, you're far too thin. You've gone from one extreme to the other.

Reactions: 6
I’m really struggling watching her at the moment and have avoided some of her stories. She is very unlikeable now and I think things have gone to her head. Yes she’s lost weight (surgery) but she has false hair, false lashes, false nails etc but she goes on about being real 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her You Tube blog didn’t last very long 3 stories and that’s it another stupid idea

Reactions: 4
How and why is she sputing about Christmas already like thousands of families aren't worrying about how they're even going to survive the winter. Christmas couldn't be far from many peoples minds right now.

Ps: she reminds me of a pepperami

Reactions: 8
How and why is she sputing about Christmas already like thousands of families aren't worrying about how they're even going to survive the winter. Christmas couldn't be far from many peoples minds right now.

Ps: she reminds me of a pepperami
Because she has absolutely zero other content...The most boring person on Instagram 💤

Reactions: 5
So this morning she had a busy day planned signing up all the new mugs to FM...Tags two new sign ups...Yeah business must be booming Gem...

Reactions: 2
Her old house is up for sale again I think. Reckon her and Paul could buy it back!
Can you share a link, dying to see if they ripped out her glam kitchen!!!

She's riled me with her comment "not gonna lie I've bought a few smart price bits before" Is it just me or does she make it sound like a bad thing saying it like that?

She's riled me with her comment "not gonna lie I've bought a few smart price bits before" Is it just me or does she make it sound like a bad thing saying it like that?
Shes an absolute dick! Dunno why she's acting all stuck up, she looks like a right scruffy bleep.

• Haha

She is just jumping on the band wagon like all the other wanna be's with the Asda essential range...How about leaving some on the shelves for people who need it GEM!! Like I've said before, not a bit of originality in her..

Reactions: 9
She is just jumping on the band wagon like all the other wanna be's with the Asda essential range...How about leaving some on the shelves for people who need it GEM!! Like I've said before, not a bit of originality in her..

Exactly! No way does she need to do a top up shop 5 days after a £70 shop!! Lying cow as usual! She eats duck all & it’s only the 2 of them except when Paul’s kids are there & then they normally have take away!!

All the outfits she 'shoots' for us and then she wears some old thing that she's owned for a while for her night out!!! 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.