Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the outfits she 'shoots' for us and then she wears some old thing that she's owned for a while for her night out!!! 😂
Cos she trys them on & sends them All back claiming that she should of sized down 😏😴 there just for the gram, to make it look like she's earning big bucks & can afford to splash out on clothes constantly.

Reactions: 3
Still a first class self absorbed twit then!!
Why does she insist on putting childish polls up referring to her stupid self as the 3rd person all the time!!

So sick of this head. Proper trying to push this collagen isent she. 'I've had so many messages about my skin lately' yeah course u have head!
Time for a new thread. Does anyone no how to do it?

The whole "chefs kiss" thing she does makes me cringe for her. Like, my toes actually curl when she does it 🤢🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So sick of this head. Proper trying to push this collagen isent she. 'I've had so many messages about my skin lately' yeah course u have head!
Time for a new thread. Does anyone no how to do it?

The whole "chefs kiss" thing she does makes me cringe for her. Like, my toes actually curl when she does it 🤢🥴
So pisses me off with this saying too

I’ve reported her to ASA last week. I’m sick of her advertising the FM business day in day out and not declare they are adverts and she earns money from it. I screen recorded her stories and sent screenshots of when she’s bragged how much money she’s making. Let’s see what they say about her.

Reactions: 10
I’ve reported her to ASA last week. I’m sick of her advertising the FM business day in day out and not declare they are adverts and she earns money from it. I screen recorded her stories and sent screenshots of when she’s bragged how much money she’s making. Let’s see what they say about her.
Think our Gemma forgets fm won’t be around forever also that normal people r struggling, I said it before and I’ll say it again, Paul isn’t giving her what she’s looking, and that’s why she isn’t happy in herself and is always buying clothes

Why do people keep blowing smoke up her arse to make her carry on posting the same boring, tit content. It’s a strong word but I HATE Gem! 🥱

Reactions: 7
Since when has she became the go to for "Gem pick an outfit for a wedding" or christening etc.
She looks a clip. She's like a melted lollipop 🍭 wouldn't take her advice on anything!

Reactions: 6
Yes Gem it's all about the love inside the house not what the house looks like.
Reckon they aren't going to sell up then? Can't see her wanting to stay there no matter what she's saying

Reactions: 2
Can't understand why she decided to work at b&m because working from home sucks
Yet she keeps on recruiting people to work for FM by working from home, do they not realise they are mugs
It would be like my manager moaning about being in the office, refusing to go in because of mental health reasons but trying to convince me of the benefits of going to work in the office myself

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow Gem, just pop for a mooch now and again but when I do, I notice she changes her bio changes A LOT.. 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.