Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's driving me nuts. One days she's really struggling, needs time out, not coping etc etc etc next she's strutting her stuff again!

Reactions: 3
Licking Greedys ass so much so she’s wearing crocks just to get a little further up 💩

Reactions: 1
Anyone else can’t cope watching her stories this morning? The saliva around her lips are making me feel sick 🤮

What have I missed?
Gemma is never satisfied.
She has now diagnosed herself with adhd. Now she's just thanking everyone for the support & promising she will get back to all her DMs. Such a crock of tit. She has lazyitus thats about it.
Just her way of getting a good reach on insta hoping for sympathy & knowing ppl will feel sorry for her & fall for it. She's saying she's never really talked about mental health but she's not been in the best place 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes forever having MH time outs, I'd say she has memory problems not adhd..... or shes a tit liar.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched any of her stories yesterday, sick of her smug ginger/white patchy face with lashes pinging off!
Last wk posting stories saying, she dosent want to make anyone feel bad cos she's lost weight & has a flat tummy. That's not her fault, nor how she's trying to make ppl feel 🙄🖕🏼 I could of put my fist through my phone & punched her 🤭🤬 patronising lollipop head!

She has now diagnosed herself with adhd. Now she's just thanking everyone for the support & promising she will get back to all her DMs. Such a crock of tit. She has lazyitus thats about it.
Just her way of getting a good reach on insta hoping for sympathy & knowing ppl will feel sorry for her & fall for it. She's saying she's never really talked about mental health but she's not been in the best place 🙈
Thanks for your reply 🙂

More licking greedy's arse this morning sharing her planned engagement post 🤢
Also more shopping ALL for lollipop head. Poor Paul always at work grafting while little miss 'I love me' spoils herself rotten with new clothes & trainers, only to spend everyday sat in her cupboard wearing the same grubby stinky pjs.
Apart from Wednesday of course. The last couple are now 'nan wednesday' which means poor Gem HAS to get dressed.

Reactions: 4
Since when has a dog walking outfit been a thing?? Don’t you just whack a pair of trainers or whatever on and just grab the lead and go? Not that she would know this as there’s no evidence of her mutt ever getting a walk! She’s scraping the bottom of the barrel for her so called content! Get a job Gem or at least mark your perfume stories as AD or I’ll report you!

Since when has a dog walking outfit been a thing?? Don’t you just whack a pair of trainers or whatever on and just grab the lead and go? Not that she would know this as there’s no evidence of her mutt ever getting a walk! She’s scraping the bottom of the barrel for her so called content! Get a job Gem or at least mark your perfume stories as AD or I’ll report you!
Just report her anyway! She's a prize prick!

Of course your trainers are under 40 quid Gemma that's because they are bleeping JUNIOR sizes you tit 🤦‍♀️ so not really a bargain if your a bigger size is it!

Of course your trainers are under 40 quid Gemma that's because they are bleeping JUNIOR sizes you tit 🤦‍♀️ so not really a bargain if your a bigger size is it!
The fact she showed her other ones & said there knackered... not a break in them at all! cos she dosent leave the gaff, poor pauly does all her running around.

The fact she showed her other ones & said there knackered... not a break in them at all! cos she dosent leave the gaff, poor pauly does all her running around.
I thought that myself 🙄 knackered my ass only thing knackered in that house is Pauly haha

• Haha
Haven't managed to watch that reel she made of her & Pauly (I'm too hungover for that tit today, it would send me over the edge 🙈🤮🤢)
Another pair of bleeping trainers though. 2 in 2 days. She's a joke.

I think Paul literally pays all the bills & she just spends her fm pocket money as she wishes. Living there rent free basically.

And that saying ‘ya gal’ gives me the bleeping rage
Your not my gal gem 😏
Omg yessss!! What a bleeping clip she is. I really find her unbearable at the minute. She loves herself so much, no idea why, she is grubby, gummy, saggy looking & has a huge head, oh & she cannot pronounce words properly 🙈 all her content is what she steals off all the other influencers 🤯

She must return 99.9% of the clothes she sticks on Klarna pay later because whenever I click her story she wearing a manky old jumper looking a state.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.