Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we believe she buys clothes and keeps them or do we think she returns them all?

See I never see her in half the stuff she advertises she always wears casual clothing as she’s at home!

It’s bang out of order if she buys and returns because she is making money and people prob wondering how they can’t afford to buy like she does!

Reactions: 8
So do we believe she buys clothes and keeps them or do we think she returns them all?

See I never see her in half the stuff she advertises she always wears casual clothing as she’s at home!

It’s bang out of order if she buys and returns because she is making money and people prob wondering how they can’t afford to buy like she does!
She is just a con artist through and through
All she has ever done is try and make a quick easy buck on Instagram
She is a lazy duck

Reactions: 7

Orders them all on Klarna, wears them for content pictures with links attached then returns them so she’s making money from all the affiliated links & not paying out a penny. That’s why she’s doing then so often now, she’s realised it’s easy money.

Q&A for her & Paul!😴 Someone ask what happened to the lad she was shagging when she split up with pauly 😅

Reactions: 6
Sooooo she’s now telling us she has been buying from muscle foods for a while now and here’s my link rubbish, of coarse forgetting she says she has been using Gousto. She’s had half her stomach removed so highly doubt she is eating all that even if she does have others in the house I bet she is just after making more money

Reactions: 6
I’ve had to remove her. She was starting to turn my stomach. She’s so stinking. Needs a good scrub!
Always knows it all. Constantly bragging - so boring …
She thinks she’s Harry Potter sitting in her bleeping cupboard all the time 😂

Reactions: 11
That pic she's put on of Paul staring out the conservatory window for a bit of banter, we all no it was you Gem. Get back in your cupboard 😏🤥😌

Reactions: 3
I know she claims she has lip fillers to even out her face due to her cancer treatment but I never saw it before & now since she’s had the fillers put back in it’s all I see! One side of her lips are fat & up & the other thin & down, I think she’s fucked it up with fillers, Botox & extreme weight loss. She just looks an absolute mess & she’s always bleeping ill!! Eat some nutrition you stupid cow!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know she claims she has lip fillers to even out her face due to her cancer treatment but I never saw it before & now since she’s had the fillers put back in it’s all I see! One side of her lips are fat & up & the other thin & down, I think she’s fucked it up with fillers, Botox & extreme weight loss. She just looks an absolute mess & she’s always bleeping ill!! Eat some nutrition you stupid cow!
she has got a lump on one side of her neck so that could be why

Reactions: 1
'Nan Wednesday' has been put on the back burner again for the 2nd wk in a row.
Literally went round her nans a cpl of times once a wk, & started calling it 'Nan wednesday'
God, she makes me cringe!
Oh & that latest reel in the pink blazer 😏🤢 eye bleeping herself all over the place rocking back & forth posing with her creaky floor boards 😆😅

Mental health is not a thing to be laughed at BUT did anyone else see this coming??! Now that the house is done (bodged), weight loss has reached its final level, kids are too grown up to be interested in her anymore and Pauly is out working to pay HIS mortgage she's run out of content to post and has realised how fu*£ing boring her life is being stuck at home alone all day. Doesn't help she's a lazy duck who won't even go to a gym, not even for weight loss but to see people. I guarantee a boob job very soon for more content, but she'll say its all for her and how she feels.

Mental health is not a thing to be laughed at BUT did anyone else see this coming??! Now that the house is done (bodged), weight loss has reached its final level, kids are too grown up to be interested in her anymore and Pauly is out working to pay HIS mortgage she's run out of content to post and has realised how fu*£ing boring her life is being stuck at home alone all day. Doesn't help she's a lazy duck who won't even go to a gym, not even for weight loss but to see people. I guarantee a boob job very soon for more content, but she'll say its all for her and how she feels.
100% seen it coming. She's probably just seen on her that everyone's sick of seeing her love herself more than she loves junk food & thought what can I do to make myself more relatable & liked.
Your right, MH is deffo not a thing to be joked about but she just takes the piss, apart from being a lazy scruffy duck, there is nothing wrong with her!

100% seen it coming. She's probably just seen on her that everyone's sick of seeing her love herself more than she loves junk food & thought what can I do to make myself more relatable & liked.
Your right, MH is deffo not a thing to be joked about but she just takes the piss, apart from being a lazy scruffy duck, there is nothing wrong with her!

It’s a pattern with her, always the same & so predictable, she needs to actually fix what it is that’s causing her to be unhappy, instead she gets a new obsession like all the many little business ventures she’s had, the bodge job house & garden & the diets then the weight loss surgery & now the fashion crap. She’ll have her little break down then come back with something new.

Basically she just needs to get a life, I’d be depressed if all I done was watch the same films over & over again & try on clothes!!! Add on to that not being able to enjoy good food or drink anymore.

I’ve battled with mental health so I’m not making a joke about it either but I do know when I’m sat in the house & not getting out then it makes me feel worse. She’s got all this free time she could go on lovely walks, go to gym classes/gym or swimming etc it all helps with mental health but she’s lazy & greedy so just wants content & followers for east money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So now she's diagnosed herself with ADHD. She's the 3rd instagrammer today who's talked about it on her story's.
Get your own ideas Gem. Ffs man!
There's nothing wrong with her. She just needs to get off her lazy saggy arse!

• Haha
So now she's diagnosed herself with ADHD. She's the 3rd instagrammer today who's talked about it on her story's.

Yes exactly!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don't follow her anymore but I had to comment when I seen this, it seems to be the "new trend", I can name about 6/7 instagramers who think they have adhd all within the last 2/3 weeks.

I don't follow her anymore but I had to comment when I seen this, it seems to be the "new trend", I can name about 6/7 instagramers who think they have adhd all within the last 2/3 weeks.
Strange isent it. They must think it makes them more relatable.
She's a proper attention seeker is Gemma. Never known anyone as lazy & reliant on their husband. He's a mug, seems canny aswell. Probably just an absolute push over with her.

Reactions: 5
So what’s happened to her You Tube blog last one she did was 8 days ago has the novelty worn off or has the viewers given up because they are boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.