Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking tit again on her stories for sympathy, saying she's shyed away lately from posting herself. SERIOUSLY?! Im sick of the sight of her grubby mug!
Any excuse to bring up how she's now "allt smaller" so duck!
Also, that thing she ALWAYS does mid sentence, Pretends she's got her words muddled up & does that awful thing/noise with her tounge. Makes me feel sick tbh

Talking tit again on her stories for sympathy, saying she's shyed away lately from posting herself. SERIOUSLY?! Im sick of the sight of her grubby mug!
Also, that thing she ALWAYS does mid sentence, Pretends she's got her words muddled up & does that awful thing/noise with her tounge. Makes me feel sick tbh
Alot smaller* was meant to say

Reactions: 2

Alot smaller* was meant to say

She’s always after attention, she loves herself & the only reason she’s feeling lost on Instagram is because she’s not got something going on, won’t be long, she’ll find a new project soon, she’s always going on about how much happier she is now but it’s bullshit, she had WLS for Instagram, it was a trend she jumped on like everything else. She also hasn’t fixed her unhealthy relationship with food like she claims, she has no idea what nutrition is, just eats smaller portions of tit. She’s miserable deep down cos she’s got no real purpose, all she ever does is latch on to bigger accounts then copies them!!!

Reactions: 5
She’s always after attention, she loves herself & the only reason she’s feeling lost on Instagram is because she’s not got something going on, won’t be long, she’ll find a new project soon, she’s always going on about how much happier she is now but it’s bullshit, she had WLS for Instagram, it was a trend she jumped on like everything else. She also hasn’t fixed her unhealthy relationship with food like she claims, she has no idea what nutrition is, just eats smaller portions of tit. She’s miserable deep down cos she’s got no real purpose, all she ever does is latch on to bigger accounts then copies them!!!
100% this 👏🏻 she will never be happy!

Happy sattadaa guyssss!! omg hate how she says Saturday!! 😖
Also, never heard her mention the brand Jonny Loves Rosie, so what is this prick going on about!
Shes so full of tit.

Reactions: 3
Happy sattadaa guyssss!! omg hate how she says Saturday!! 😖
Also, never heard her mention the brand Jonny Loves Rosie, so what is this prick going on about!
Shes so full of tit.

Me neither!! Never mentioned it before!!!

I also hate the way she says Fiiirrrssdayyyyy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Me neither!! Never mentioned it before!!!

I also hate the way she says Fiiirrrssdayyyyy 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is thick as... going on today about if she offends anyone saying plus size. Dont no why she can't just drop it. She's obsessed with reminding everyone she used to be so much bigger.
But now she's a size 8! 😳🙄

She is thick as... going on today about if she offends anyone saying plus size. Dont no why she can't just drop it. She's obsessed with reminding everyone she used to be so much bigger.
But now she's a size 8! 😳🙄

I think you mean size ate...... honestly she needs to go back to school. Are her sisters as thick as her?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This mornings story's greeted again in her scruffy pjs, letting us no she flashed her tits 'by mistake' to the postie. Then to us...
Then saying think that's my cue to... I honestly thought she was gonna say 'get dressed' as it was about 11am. But no, announcing it's her cue to go buy some new pjs!! 🙄 what a scruffy lazy mare she is.
Saying how much she loves Mondays, yeah, bet u do, cos u don't have to get up & go to work like everyone else.
Does she ever get dressed & walk her dog?

Reactions: 4
This mornings story's greeted again in her scruffy pjs, letting us no she flashed her tits 'by mistake' to the postie. Then to us...
Then saying think that's my cue to... I honestly thought she was gonna say 'get dressed' as it was about 11am. But no, announcing it's her cue to go buy some new pjs!! 🙄 what a scruffy lazy mare she is.
Saying how much she loves Mondays, yeah, bet u do, cos u don't have to get up & go to work like everyone else.
Does she ever get dressed & walk her dog?
She now needs to get the duck over herself
Stop thinking she is some kind of famous celeb and get back into the real world and get a job and get on with her life

She now needs to get the duck over herself
Stop thinking she is some kind of famous celeb and get back into the real world and get a job and get on with her life
Couldn't agree with you more. The way she sits looking at the camera pressing her hands together makes me cringe so bad.
I didn't mind her a few years ago, but she's becoming unbearable I don't no why I don't just unfollow the lazy witch tbh
My daughter even moans when she hears her talk on story's 😆 she says omg I dislike her voice & the way she can't talk properly 🙄🙉🤐🥴

Where is she ever gonna wear any of those clothes!!! She never goes out or changes out of her skanky PJ’s!!!

She really needs to be wearing a bra with that boob tube. They look like 2 golf balls in a pair of tights 😳😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God when you see her with those other 2 girls who’ve had WLS it’s scary that all 3 are now very thin, promoting being skinny & eating duck all & when she does it’s non nutritious tit, she’s a danger to vulnerable people who may follow her & believe she’s as happy as she pretends she is just from WLS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.