Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do her & her sad Insta friends think they are with this holiday inspo bullshit!! No one cares!!! Total cringe or what!!! God she’s embarrassing & so desperate!!!

Reactions: 7
I. Just. Can't. With. Her. Anymore!

I've had to unfollow, the 'Hhiiiiiiiii guuuuuyyys' got on my last nerve tonight. She's so bloody full of herself, I just can't take it anymore!
What is her Instagram name I can’t find her

Reactions: 1
Who do her & her sad Insta friends think they are with this holiday inspo bullshit!! No one cares!!! Total cringe or what!!! God she’s embarrassing & so desperate!!!
The shame 🤦‍♀️🤣 she got the airport one all wrong who on earth would wear that to fly in 🙄 she hasn't got a clue!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god who do her and them girls think they are?
Tomorrow is pool day
I’m cringing so hard for them I really am
It’s all gone to there (air)heads! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I. Just. Can't. With. Her. Anymore!

I've had to unfollow, the 'Hhiiiiiiiii guuuuuyyys' got on my last nerve tonight. She's so bloody full of herself, I just can't take it anymore!
The way she sits in her little cupboard (soz office...🤔) & rubs her hands together like she's a teacher or a TV presenter saying hi guyyyzzzzzzz! First class tit she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still sharing this morning how insta is hiding her... no love, your just boring & everyone's sick of you loving yourself & being practically naked 24/7. If she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself!

Reactions: 5
Does anybody else think she's let herself get too thin? I think she looks haggard and her heads to bug for her body now?

Mind you, she's loving her wee self

Reactions: 6
These posts are beyond a joke. They’re clearly not keeping the clothes because they’re all creased to tit!

They're only doing this "series" for an excuse to affiliate link full outfits 5 days in a row.

I followed Gemma for nearly 7 years. With the exception of hiiiii guyyyys and those god damn lashes she is a completely different person. Attitude, greed, so sure of herself.

I reckon when she was with Niall while her and Paul split, Paul was getting close to someone and she wasn't having that so somehow clawed him back.

Reactions: 9
Comes on to advertise fake tan and all you can see is her camel toe, hun put it away you are a laughing stock at this point!

Reactions: 4
She’s just a con woman.

incidentally has she ever mentioned Paul’s family ?

Reactions: 4
They're only doing this "series" for an excuse to affiliate link full outfits 5 days in a row.

I followed Gemma for nearly 7 years. With the exception of hiiiii guyyyys and those god damn lashes she is a completely different person. Attitude, greed, so sure of herself.

I reckon when she was with Niall while her and Paul split, Paul was getting close to someone and she wasn't having that so somehow clawed him back.
Who's niall? :unsure:

When she was with Paul, before the break up. She went on holidays without Paul. She posted a photo of her in a black swimsuit and there was a man’s arm in the picture.
I thought she was doing the dirty then …

Reactions: 2
Just cannot abide her anymore
Actually dislike her
So sad when this happens when you find someone online that you like and then they ruin it for themselves
She is just utterly obsessed with herself

Reactions: 7
She's repulsive.

Loving herself because she paid 3k earned from rank perfume, dropping dress sizes on a daily on a diet of biscuits and McDonald's

No thank you

How's the gym Gem? "Signed up" and not mentioned since

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.