Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks the worst she has ever looked recently. She just looks unhappy and gaunt.
Agree
Her eyes look dead and she looks ill
I don’t think being skinny has made her as happy as she thought
The brown hair doesn’t help either

Reactions: 3
Why does she always look like she's got foundation lips ☹ makes her look like a corpse, she needs a bit of lippy on

Reactions: 2
Constantly showing clothes orders but dresses in a baggy old jumper whenever I click on her stories.

She must be taking a photo and then sending them back.

Reactions: 7
What the hell is she doing promoting Zilch.. 😆🙈

My friend at work got it and they gave her hundreds to spend - she wasted it all using it like a free debit card in pointless places like Asda, on Uber Eats, on cigarettes etc and now she’s struggling to manage it along side the likes on Klarna etc. These companies will give money to people that shouldn’t be allowed to lend a pen and she’s promoting it for her own gain.

What the hell is she doing promoting Zilch.. 😆🙈

My friend at work got it and they gave her hundreds to spend - she wasted it all using it like a free debit card in pointless places like Asda, on Uber Eats, on cigarettes etc and now she’s struggling to manage it along side the likes on Klarna etc. These companies will give money to people that shouldn’t be allowed to lend a pen and she’s promoting it for her own gain.
She’ll promote anything if she’s getting some back from it, all the ‘fashion hauls’ with links she’s cashing in on & then no doubt returning the clothes.

Reactions: 1
What did I miss? Why are her ‘insta huns’ sending love to her and her family? I was only gone for a day!

What did I miss? Why are her ‘insta huns’ sending love to her and her family? I was only gone for a day!
Came here to see too. Typical Gemma.. Always like this. All those clothes hauls and every time I see her page she’s in a hoodie.

Constantly showing clothes orders but dresses in a baggy old jumper whenever I click on her stories.

She must be taking a photo and then sending them back.
Its only to get the few % from the links she posts. Modern day begging in my eyes

Reactions: 3
She also seems to have deleted the zilch highlight. It was the exact same posts my budget homes other half put up in her highlight. Think it's more likely greedy gem screenshot and uploaded them as her own than the other girl. She constantly blatantly copies others without as much as a nod to whoever she took the ideas from.

My god I wish she’d get a reality check & live in the real world, she literally does nothing productive with her life!!! Can’t even ‘renovate’ a house properly in all the free time she has it’s all super quick bodge job! She has zero content & zero interest in her life! She claims the weight was holding her back but I see no change, she’s still miserable as duck!!

Reactions: 6
She can’t be earning much money. The house diy is always a cheap fix and the endless clothing hauls must be returned once they’ve been shown - she looks scruffy everyday.

What’s happened to her hair? It was nice when it was blonde but now it looks thin.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.