Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps going on about her WLS as a journey, wasn’t the easy way out blah blah blah. Just admit it was for you Gem, you couldn’t stick to a diet! And she’s changing her hair back to brown? Ginger was short lived lol 😆 I am not overly fussed with the tree, I think everyone I follow on insta is going for the candy cane theme 🤔🤔

I notice when she’s unhappy she has to keep changing everything example her hair and stuff, and always buying things to make up for what’s missing in her life, I truly don’t believe she’s ever gonna be happy with Paul, I think he was her safe option for a house again, I can’t see them lasting the long haul

Reactions: 4
I notice when she’s unhappy she has to keep changing everything example her hair and stuff, and always buying things to make up for what’s missing in her life, I truly don’t believe she’s ever gonna be happy with Paul, I think he was her safe option for a house again, I can’t see them lasting the long haul
He was content
Simple as that

Reactions: 1
I do wonder about them having a baby. She says it contributed to her “break down” and marriage breakdown. And is now saying “what will be will be”… maybe Paul is settling. Who knows.

Yeah I think Paul seems like a decent fella tbh, deserves better than our gembobs!

Reactions: 3
Can see how thin her hair is on top with the hair styled like that! I have no idea why someone with such a big slap head styles their hair away from their face, just highlights it!

Can see how thin her hair is on top with the hair styled like that! I have no idea why someone with such a big slap head styles their hair away from their face, just highlights it!
It looks awfull
Never known someone to change the way they look so much

It can't just be me who thinks Paul would make a good woman very happy he seems to worship that ground gemma walks on, she just seems very ungreatful in my opinion!

Reactions: 6
For someone who likes to make out she's from Liverpool not one mention of the awful explosion at the hospital yesterday, just all about her and how shes having to do the food shop today...... Wish food shop was all I had to do in a day!!!

Reactions: 2
For someone who likes to make out she's from Liverpool not one mention of the awful explosion at the hospital yesterday, just all about her and how shes having to do the food shop today...... Wish food shop was all I had to do in a day!!!
She’s a selfish dirty cow

What does she need all these new clothes for? She doesn’t go ANYWHERE.. apart from the “postie”. She’s now “cancelled” Amsterdam for a break away to Birmingham 🤣 she was probably never going and made it up for content.

What does she need all these new clothes for? She doesn’t go ANYWHERE.. apart from the “postie”. She’s now “cancelled” Amsterdam for a break away to Birmingham 🤣 she was probably never going and made it up for content.
But she's going to Birmingham so she can got to Primark!🤣

I generally think she literally just buy them clothes try on for her story and return majorly of them for refund

Reactions: 4
I generally think she literally just buy them clothes try on for her story and return majorly of them for refund
Same here! The amount she’s ordering she would never keep. She’s so desperate for content, she admitted this herself so now she’s started this question box thing trying to be a style icon for cheap, tit clothes 🤣🤣

Same here! The amount she’s ordering she would never keep. She’s so desperate for content, she admitted this herself so now she’s started this question box thing trying to be a style icon for cheap, tit clothes 🤣🤣
It'll be a Shein tit haul next

I wish she'd buy a bra haul! What's the point of getting wls to make you feel better then have ya booblies swinging about down at your waist?

She needs to watch that fast fashion programme on bbc1!

She looks the worst she has ever looked recently. She just looks unhappy and gaunt.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.