Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she look so dirty? Like her face looks dirty 😱 and what is it with her hair? It looks so messy just bloody tie the thing up if you don’t know how to style it

Reactions: 4
Why does she look so dirty? Like her face looks dirty 😱 and what is it with her hair? It looks so messy just bloody tie the thing up if you don’t know how to style it
She always looks dirty, weird white patches round mouth & eyes then grubby everywhere else. As for the hair it has always been limp but now it’s thin as duck, have you seen her food? She doesn’t eat any nutrients at all just small mouthfuls of crap.

Reactions: 2
She always looks dirty, weird white patches round mouth & eyes then grubby everywhere else. As for the hair it has always been limp but now it’s thin as duck, have you seen her food? She doesn’t eat any nutrients at all just small mouthfuls of crap.
And her massive forehead does her no favours and her hairline is so far back
Add a fringe or some bangs

Reactions: 1
Do you think it’s a result of her surgery? Not eating correctly or her body not having the right nutrients.. her hair used to be lovely blonde a few years ago but she’s gone downhill. It doesn’t help that she’s in a sweatshirt or pjs everyday with her hair up.

Wow. This thread started nearly a year ago 😳 can’t believe there hasn’t been more.

Do you think it’s a result of her surgery? Not eating correctly or her body not having the right nutrients.. her hair used to be lovely blonde a few years ago but she’s gone downhill. It doesn’t help that she’s in a sweatshirt or pjs everyday with her hair up.
Very likely. Speaking just from someone I know who has had weight loss surgery, it is very difficult to get all of the nutrients / vitamins etc. you need after WLS and eating tiny amounts, but it’s made 100x worse if you just eat junk food like Gem does. She’s had WLS but still just lives on junk food, just very very small amounts. Her hair getting thin, her face looking gaunt and pale… it’s because she’s very unhealthy although thinner than she was!

Reactions: 5
Why do we need to see her get dressed? 😳😬
We get it gem
You have lost weight
Cheated by opting for the easy way out but lost weight
We don’t need to keep seeing you naked and for duck sake sort that hair out it’s horrific

Reactions: 6
We get it gem
You have lost weight
Cheated by opting for the easy way out but lost weight
We don’t need to keep seeing you naked and for duck sake sort that hair out it’s horrific
Yes the hair is shocking, getting thinner & head getting bigger. Her nutrition is shocking too, she’s advocating a terrible way of eating for her followers.

Reactions: 5
Omg thought there would of been so much more on her i used to really like her but i think shes gone so far up her own arse she really annoys me

Why have they swapped rooms with the daughter? That bed is far to big for either of the rooms. She wants the furnishings that others with huge houses have and the spends all her time climbing over it to get around the room. I cant deal with all the extension leads and cable trunking everywhere either. Just chase out the walls and pay an electrician to come run some extra sockets. Jesus, spends all her money on tat from HB for valentines decs but won't pay out for proper renovations.

Reactions: 3
She must be bored to death if she constantly has to decorate.

It wouldn’t be so bad if everything wasn’t a bodge job.

Her bathroom story is literally a copy of MissGreedys from earlier!! Even used the same music!!! Honestly she’s so stupid!!! Copies everything!!!

I thought she joined a gym? Mentioned it once and obviously never set foot in there. Lazy cow!

The stories she's posted this morning from last year, she looks so much better back then. Yes she wasn't happy with her weight but rather than diet and exercise she went with surgery that has left her with such dramatic weight loss all over she's now looking so gaunt and unhealthy. Surely even she can see the difference from then to now??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.