Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a huge difference between being born ginger and going back to your natural colour and having your hair dyed bright orange!! Her hairdresser needs shooting. Clearly no consideration given to her skin tone etc Also gall bladder pain, yes gallstones are a side effect of rapid weight loss, and everything you read will say fatty foods trigger the pain. The way she says she focuses on protein in her diet but all her protein is fried or fatty food, Gem love that's why you're in pain!!!

Reactions: 2
It’s absolutely horrific!!
It looks even worse today!!
Oh god I feel so sorry for her at how pathetic she looks
Why do people get obsessed with doing things for different seasons of the year!!

I thought that was box dye job she did on herself please don't te me she paid actual money for it?

Not coming on today,,,but proceeds to come on 10 stories later to show us what she's bought 🙄 yeah OK gems no one likes a show off considering people are struggling to put food on the table due to job loss, hours cut, worrying about Christmas etc yet you show us your 15th clothing haul this week!!! bleep...

Reactions: 3
Not coming on today,,,but proceeds to come on 10 stories later to show us what she's bought 🙄 yeah OK gems no one likes a show off considering people are struggling to put food on the table due to job loss, hours cut, worrying about Christmas etc yet you show us your 15th clothing haul this week!!! bleep...
Will all that free money from people using her “freetrade” link, can’t believe people fall for her tit, all the money she’s spends sat on her ass because of people signing up, I bet she’s not VAT registered & with the earnings she’s had she definitely should be.

Keep waiting for someone to call her out on the Freetrade stuff. Either I've missed it or she fails time and again to mention she on has 2k in there because she got free shares. She makes out like she some kind of financial whizz who has invested cleverly and reaping the rewards!!!

She’s sharing links & screenshots to all these crap clothes & deliberately cropping the webpage out so people have to click the link, another money making tactic from the queen of lying & scamming, her voice is awful anyway but with the so called “tonsillitis” it’s just disgusting & Gem you don’t look like a foot, you look like something a foot had stood in 🤢

Why doesn't she just ring tillys vet for advice on this whole dog food palava? Would I duck be asking and taking advice of people on Instagram for my beloved dog! Stupid witch

Why doesn't she just ring tillys vet for advice on this whole dog food palava? Would I duck be asking and taking advice of people on Instagram for my beloved dog! Stupid witch
Exactly..cos I'm sure they have the correct qualifications to be giving out this advice, rather than Sandra or Karen on IG

Reactions: 1
She can’t honestly think that hair colour is ok? It doesn’t work with her skin tone AT ALL
It looks absolutely awful

Sorry I’m quiet guys, I’ve had no deliveries today so got no content cos I’m boring as hell, more like it!!!

She keeps going on about her WLS as a journey, wasn’t the easy way out blah blah blah. Just admit it was for you Gem, you couldn’t stick to a diet! And she’s changing her hair back to brown? Ginger was short lived lol 😆 I am not overly fussed with the tree, I think everyone I follow on insta is going for the candy cane theme 🤔🤔

She keeps going on about her WLS as a journey, wasn’t the easy way out blah blah blah. Just admit it was for you Gem, you couldn’t stick to a diet! And she’s changing her hair back to brown? Ginger was short lived lol 😆 I am not overly fussed with the tree, I think everyone I follow on insta is going for the candy cane theme 🤔🤔
And how can you not mean to match your tree when everything is bleeping red & white....stupid cow, I thought the candy theme was sooo last year 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.