Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s wound me up so much! As if her cousin is the only one who’s died from it. Didn’t give 2 fucks about the delivery drivers still having to work to bring all her shite clothing to her! She is the biggest twit going. Let’s all wait for the “I’m going to take today off & won’t be online”!

Reactions: 5
It’s wound me up so much! As if her cousin is the only one who’s died from it. Didn’t give 2 fucks about the delivery drivers still having to work to bring all her shite clothing to her! She is the biggest twit going. Let’s all wait for the “I’m going to take today off & won’t be online”!
Told you this girl is a twit
Must of wrote it about five times on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She couldn't give a tit about anything or anyone but herself, now giving the sob story of her cousin passing away. What abput all the other famalies including mysrlf who have lost family members due to covid, wasn't thinking about them whilst jumping on plane to turkey for non urgent surgery that is proving to be a fail with the amount of crap she is putting into her body!!!

Reactions: 7
hasn’t done any work on tillie & co then all of a sudden mentioning christmas, what the actual duck!

Reactions: 1
WARNING- photos of a practically naked Gem are going to make an appearance on her page today after smashing her (cheating) 4 stone loss! When you think of Mia has turned 16 do you really think it’s nice that her “step mum” has plastered photos of her naked self in front of her thousands of followers. I’d be so embarrassed if that was me!

Reactions: 5
Why is she obsessed that her jeans are hanging off her ? (there not)
Maybe just stop buying stretchy jeans perhaps, cos that's what happens with them, regardless whether your losing weight or not.

Also, when she wears her jeans & that little crop cardy, when she reaches up & u can see her belly button, it just looks grotty. Bet it stinks 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢 she just looks grubby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed this girl about two years ago after she got married and was just looking to buy a new home with her husband. I came across her again recently and I’m absolutely baffled and can’t figure out what’s been going on 😂😂 so they separated? Sold the house? Bought two new houses and now live between both of them and she’s also had a gastric sleeve? And did they attempt IVF? Is that right? Does ASDA pay a ridiculous wage or what?! So confused by her life haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed this girl about two years ago after she got married and was just looking to buy a new home with her husband. I came across her again recently and I’m absolutely baffled and can’t figure out what’s been going on 😂😂 so they separated? Sold the house? Bought two new houses and now live between both of them and she’s also had a gastric sleeve? And did they attempt IVF? Is that right? Does ASDA pay a ridiculous wage or what?! So confused by her life haha
She left 'ASDAS' as she likes to call it 🙈 she now just does here mlm shite they split up sold the house she moved into a rental after bunking eith her parents for a bit she got a bit on the side binned him off went and got WLS and had Paul at her beck and call like the little lap dog he is then Paul brought a house and she's moved in claiming to do it up because they couldn't find any others they liked going to try make a profit then buy a house between them both. Absolute muppets

Reactions: 4
She left 'ASDAS' as she likes to call it 🙈 she now just does here mlm shite they split up sold the house she moved into a rental after bunking eith her parents for a bit she got a bit on the side binned him off went and got WLS and had Paul at her beck and call like the little lap dog he is then Paul brought a house and she's moved in claiming to do it up because they couldn't find any others they liked going to try make a profit then buy a house between them both. Absolute muppets
Wow 😬😬😬 what a tit show!

"Spik and spam" 😂 Although the captions thought she said "spit and spam" 😂

• Haha
So she’s gone to the old house to get some vases?!? Why not just load what you can in the boot each time you go or pass. Then it won’t take as long. Common sense!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Is it the filter or does she have a strip of sun damage on her forehead?! Looks awful either way

I Always get so disheartened at her weight loss pictures as it's taken me 3 months to loose a stone as I don't have 3 grand to get my stomach removed like her 😓

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.