Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul clearly didn’t get the memo about filtering pictures before uploading!!! Look at her manky chest 🤮 (I know they are slightly different shots but clearly taken at the same time, one by him & uploaded as it is & the other by her & then filtered & uploaded!)

View attachment 687307

Also the hair oil she raves about is as tit as we all knew, look at those ends!

She cut it herself remember…with blunt scissors.

9647EB65-B86F-4522-B35F-818481857289.png

Can we just take a moment, is that not a breakfast bar because it has chairs?! An island goes in the middle of a kitchen. Also, pantry my bleeping arse! The old house it was not a pantry! Some crappy shelves shoved in the tiniest cubby hole! She’s never going to be the insta wannabe that she’s desperately trying so hard to be!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 699310
Can we just take a moment, is that not a breakfast bar because it has chairs?! An island goes in the middle of a kitchen. Also, pantry my bleeping arse! The old house it was not a pantry! Some crappy shelves shoved in the tiniest cubby hole! She’s never going to be the insta wannabe that she’s desperately trying so hard to be!
She is a poundshop version 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I see she's using vinyl on the worktops again 🤮....hardly hygienic is it? -and it's not like there's masses of worktop to cover, so surely it wouldn't be too costly to replace the worktop completely ..everything is so cheap and nasty . I'd rather wait and save up to do things properly

• Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 699310
Clues in the name 🤔🤣

I see she's using vinyl on the worktops again 🤮....hardly hygienic is it? -and it's not like there's masses of worktop to cover, so surely it wouldn't be too costly to replace the worktop completely ..everything is so cheap and nasty . I'd rather wait and save up to do things properly
She can’t wait as she needs to put it all on the gram immediately once it’s done
Another cheap botched house
That’s three houses they have ruined now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else thinking dejavu??
Is this house just not another clone of the other two houses
All so predictable and boring!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she's losing weight fair dos but her head is staying the same so when she's talking all I'm seeing is the dashboard bobbleheads🤦‍♀️

Also what is the obsession with fairylights? Does she realise she's a grown woman not a teenage girl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone asked about wardrobes 😂 she reckons they don’t have many clothes, she must have an order once a week if not more!!

or does she just order, show us, then return? 😂

Sounds like tilly was left home alone quite alot if her old neighbours put a noise complaint in!

Reactions: 2
She’s made the poor dog the way it is, she treats it like a baby, and who is she to judge her old neighbours for not walking her dog when she barely takes Tilly out! Poor dog could do so much better than her!!

She’s made the poor dog the way it is, she treats it like a baby, and who is she to judge her old neighbours for not walking her dog when she barely takes Tilly out! Poor dog could do so much better than her!!
Totally agree, poor thing always looks sad & depressed 😔

I’m sorry but those last stories regarding her cousin. Don’t get me wrong yes it’s sad her Mum’s cousin has died from Covid but on the other hand Gem hasn’t given 2 hoots about there being a pandemic, she was still out shopping, ordering so much non essential things, trips to IKEA. Travelled for weight loss surgery in the middle of a pandemic, surely she’s the one that needs her head a shake. Has she only just realised that the coronavirus takes peoples lives.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but those last stories regarding her cousin. Don’t get me wrong yes it’s sad her Mum’s cousin has died from Covid but on the other hand Gem hasn’t given 2 hoots about there being a pandemic, she was still out shopping, ordering so much non essential things, trips to IKEA. Travelled for weight loss surgery in the middle of a pandemic, surely she’s the one that needs her head a shake. Has she only just realised that the coronavirus takes peoples lives.
I thought the same.

And again why does she feel the need to tell everyone about the Tilly situation??
Like seriously we don’t give a duck!!
What do you want us to do apart from you thinking we will all send lovely messages saying ‘don’t worry about Karen the nosey neighbour you keep being you gem!’ or some other vomit inducing message!!
She gets more and more of a twit everyday!

Omg I am so pissed off with her! How dare she preach about other people not taking it seriously when she travelled to another country during full lockdown for non essential surgery????!!! What a stupid cow

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.