Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong but does this look like the suncream preacher, I’ve had cancer look like she’s sunburnt?! I cannot believe the holiday poses! Get bleeping real!
Yes it definitely is, I noticed it too, clearly see red burn on her here & also on the full shot you can see it on her tummy too.

I'm sure she faked tanned before she left🤷🏻‍♀️
This is fresh red sun burn not fake tan
0E995A28-242A-4997-A8C8-65FEBE78D7F4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She wonders why it's so quiet... Erm maybe because people are being sensible and staying in their own countries instead of spreading it around you fool.

Reactions: 7
I'd also like to add incase she reads here, just because you CAN go away, doesn't mean you SHOULD 👋🖕

Reactions: 6
Same with Gemma - she can eat whatever she wants now since she’s off puréed food. Just because she can doesn’t mean she should 🤭

Reactions: 3
When you didn’t realise that Paul was part husband part paparazzi!!

bleeping part mug more like for taking your sorry pathetic ass back!
Do duck off Gem!
Nothing but a poundshop wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be having her tits done next. I can’t believe they got back together and are acting like they never split, especially when only the week before she said they never would.

I was with my ex for 13 years and we tried again on/off but it was never the same.

Reactions: 4
She will be having her tits done next. I can’t believe they got back together and are acting like they never split, especially when only the week before she said they never would.

I was with my ex for 13 years and we tried again on/off but it was never the same.
And I bet you anything it’s not the same and it won’t ever be the same as hard as they may try!
But she will just say it’s amazing as it would be so embarrassing for them to split again and for her massive ego!

Reactions: 2
His kids must be hacked off with her, they’ve seen their dad upset , being treated like a doormat etc. Let’s hope it doesn’t affect them when being in relationships themselves

And I bet you anything it’s not the same and it won’t ever be the same as hard as they may try!
But she will just say it’s amazing as it would be so embarrassing for them to split again and for her massive ego!
It’s never the same because usually for one the feelings have gone.

I think she will leave again in January after riding the wave of this house and then they’re buying their ‘dream house’ after that she will be gone.

Paul clearly didn’t get the memo about filtering pictures before uploading!!! Look at her manky chest 🤮 (I know they are slightly different shots but clearly taken at the same time, one by him & uploaded as it is & the other by her & then filtered & uploaded!)

488F0E35-A51B-4501-A255-7847ADB47EA9.jpeg

Paul clearly didn’t get the memo about filtering pictures before uploading!!! Look at her manky chest 🤮 (I know they are slightly different shots but clearly taken at the same time, one by him & uploaded as it is & the other by her & then filtered & uploaded!)

488F0E35-A51B-4501-A255-7847ADB47EA9.jpeg
Also the hair oil she raves about is as tit as we all knew, look at those ends!

• Haha

View attachment 687307

Also the hair oil she raves about is as tit as we all knew, look at those ends!
Ha ha living for this !
Look at Paul’s face too!!
One is wrinkly and one is smoothed out but what do we expect she never ever comes on stories without a filter on and all pics are edited!!
And not that I needed the proof but the mlm stuff she flogs is tit like we all knew any way!!

I live a stones throw away from them, we live in the same town and our paths have crossed many times.

She's absolutely vile, speaks to people like tit and thought she was amazing swanning around asda (when she was actually in work).

She'd also makes excuses on why she kept gaining weight at slimming world (maybe the cakes and pizza) yes I was in the same group as her.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Using your words here Gem, ‘beach please!’
Your grid post saying you have a healthy relationship with food now,witch please!!!!
No you bleeping don’t!
You still eat like a kid full of crap and unhealthy food!
And how much does she edit her pics!
Love when you see Paul’s pics and see the real unedited version of herself
If you are so confident then why are you editing your pics?
So much bullshit on one paragraph it’s unreal
And will say again!
You bleeping cheated your way to a couple of stone weight loss!
You didn’t diet
Your didn’t go the gym
You went to Turkey to cheat and be even more lazy then we already knew you was!!
Stop making out you worked hard for this new body when you bloody didn’t!
Should of sorted your teeth out in Turkey too whilst you was there as they are bogging 🤢

Reactions: 6
Using your words here Gem, ‘beach please!’
Your grid post saying you have a healthy relationship with food now,witch please!!!!
No you bleeping don’t!
You still eat like a kid full of crap and unhealthy food!
And how much does she edit her pics!
Love when you see Paul’s pics and see the real unedited version of herself
If you are so confident then why are you editing your pics?
So much bullshit on one paragraph it’s unreal
And will say again!
You bleeping cheated your way to a couple of stone weight loss!
You didn’t diet
Your didn’t go the gym
You went to Turkey to cheat and be even more lazy then we already knew you was!!
Stop making out you worked hard for this new body when you bloody didn’t!
Should of sorted your teeth out in Turkey too whilst you was there as they are bogging 🤢
I will put money on her going back for a boob job!!

😂😂 I cant believe in 5 months after WLS she's lost 3 stone yet Stacey down the community centre attending slimming world has lost 3 stone in under 4 months without the need for invasive surgery

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.