Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they bought a house together, got married and split up, she rented because she couldn’t get her own mortgage but now she’s back with him and just decorating and selling his house so she can get back on the property ladder? She’s literally using him to make money

Reactions: 5
So they bought a house together, got married and split up, she rented because she couldn’t get her own mortgage but now she’s back with him and just decorating and selling his house so she can get back on the property ladder? She’s literally using him to make money
100% and he’s of running doing her post runs again, the mans a mug, both clearly can’t get anyone else they had to go back together! Ps why r her lips all horrible 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
What an utter bell end she is! All so fake, staged, attention seeking. She can’t do anything for herself. Few weeks back she was worrying about going away and didn’t know whether they should go or not. Umm hello, you flew to Turkey in the middle of a pandemic to get weight loss surgery to then fill your body with utter tit! She grinds my gears massively! Latest stories on her China stuff, how about hoover the carpet! Absolutely minging!

Reactions: 7
She’s cut her own hair with kitchen scissors. Is there anything this girl won’t do to save a few quid?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a bleeping pose! All about her trying to keep up with all the insta huns! Does anyone else think it’s strange she’s back with Pauly but he isn’t on her insta like before? I swear the only reason she got back with him was the house and to have a holiday!

Reactions: 4
So that recent story she just shared, has she joined some travel selling scam now?
Also nearly 4 stone loss? Now don’t get me wrong she clearly has lost weight but 4 stone is a lot & I think as she wasn’t massive to start with 4 stone would look like loads & yet it doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

So that recent story she just shared, has she joined some travel selling scam now?
Also nearly 4 stone loss? Now don’t get me wrong she clearly has lost weight but 4 stone is a lot & I think as she wasn’t massive to start with 4 stone would look like loads & yet it doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
Once again good ole gem just over selling everting as per!
Everything is amazing
Everything is the bees knees and so on
Exaggerating at its finest like she does with the fm tit

Reactions: 1
Correct me if I’m wrong but does this look like the suncream preacher, I’ve had cancer look like she’s sunburnt?! I cannot believe the holiday poses! Get bleeping real!
Yep it certainly does look like she’s caught the sun. I’ve had the same Cancer as her (Melanoma) and would never, ever catch the sun like she has. She needs to be super careful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.