Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she’s from Skem and tries to pretend she’s a scouser pisses me off more than it should.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Foamies
Dumping syndrome
Can it get any worse?
Makes me laugh that she’s not eaten properly today - but she’s not eaten properly since she’s had the surgery!!!

Reactions: 4
Foamies
Dumping syndrome
Can it get any worse?
Makes me laugh that she’s not eaten properly today - but she’s not eaten properly since she’s had the surgery!!!
She really thinks she is edgy talking like that
I’m reality she sounds like a complete twit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So obvious she has read on here - she mentioned her spelling mistakes, how FM is not a pyramid scheme and how FM gives them incentives for who she signs up, then goes onto show really loose joggers and makes out all she’s eating now is protein LOL 😆 That sleeve will be stretched in a couple months the way she treats herself!

Reactions: 1
Fm is a pyramid scheme just without “money” gain for sign ups
They get whoever they sign ups points
So therefore they make more money than the person they sign up! That person then recruits and so on! It exploits the vulnerable so therefore it’s a scheme!!!!!
I just don’t see how people aren’t blind to it!

Reactions: 2
Her sisters 21st birthday but Gem had to make it all about her with her dumping, being sick, crawling into bed! She’s an absolute knob! Haven’t talked about my sleeve in a while, yes you have! The numbers on the scales don’t mean anything, then why is she still weighing herself. Orders gusto but you never see her cooking it. She hasn’t stopped, yes she has as she’s done around 50 stories sat on her arse answering pathetic questions!

Just seen her latest post/story. The person who’s commented has obviously touched a nerve but Why would you post a comparison photo wearing different joggers. Surely with weight loss pictures people put the same item of clothing on to show how tight they were before then how loose now?!! What an utter bell end she is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her sisters 21st birthday but Gem had to make it all about her with her dumping, being sick, crawling into bed! She’s an absolute knob! Haven’t talked about my sleeve in a while, yes you have! The numbers on the scales don’t mean anything, then why is she still weighing herself. Orders gusto but you never see her cooking it. She hasn’t stopped, yes she has as she’s done around 50 stories sat on her arse answering pathetic questions!

Just seen her latest post/story. The person who’s commented has obviously touched a nerve but Why would you post a comparison photo wearing different joggers. Surely with weight loss pictures people put the same item of clothing on to show how tight they were before then how loose now?!! What an utter bell end she is!
Absolute moron this girl
I’m pretty sure if I pulled and tugged at my joggers they would expand like she was making the do!!
That proves nothing just because you can pull the waist band!!
I can do that to my size 14 joggers and they stretch out like she was doing !!
And who does she think she is
Ask my questions like anyone really gives a duck apart from her ass licking sheep!!
But questions you have carefully picked out to suit you!
Last person I would ask for advice or give a duck about
Get the duck over yourself gemma!!!

Paul’s comment on her recent post makes me really wonder why it is they split??

Reactions: 2
That video is jokes
I’m sick of seeing it all now
So smug
Don’t know why has she looked in the mirror lately
You didn’t lose weight
You cheated
So duck off you cheap looking women

That video is jokes
I’m sick of seeing it all now
So smug
Don’t know why has she looked in the mirror lately
You didn’t lose weight
You cheated
So duck off you cheap looking women
the one she has just posted on tiktok for yesterday is a joke... feeling happy with herself as she had pizza and a kebab 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Her mouth/chin while she’s eating literally makes me sick in my mouth, can’t believe she’s put it on TikTok for all to see, she really bloody loves herself, she’s also become more cocky & bitchy with this ‘new found self confidence’ I bet she’s a right bitchy old cow.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.