Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she only ever seems to get “loads of questions” about products she earns money on.
Plum for example, keeps plugging that one with a swipe up doesn’t disclose she’s making money from it though!
9A4740A0-CF6A-4CEF-97D2-219EA35CE944.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Doing her sleeve the world of good all this home cooked, nutritious food. Just liked to add she copied greedy with the platter #justsaying
8F258BFB-073C-47F0-9518-C816B81C58F2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
omgggggg the amount of food there for someone who has just had weight loss surgery is awful
She’s a very bad role model for the amount of followers she has!

I’m sorry but I’m sick of seeing her weight loss pics if you want to call them that!
Today’s post saying ‘never lose sight of your goals!’
What the actual duck
You lost sight of your goals over and over time and time again as we have all seen in the past!
One minute you was on some random diet claiming it was the best thing then we never saw it again and you just getting bigger and bigger
Absolutely disgraceful that she can preach that message when she cheated her way to where she is today by having surgery!
It wasn’t hard work and determination!
You chose the easy option so how dare she preach never lose sight of your goals when she did and paid someone to cut her fat out!!
Disgraceful Gemma!!

Reactions: 8
The tan that she’s already used before and wanted recommendations so therefore can’t like it that much otherwise she would of ordered it!
Came on to say this! In fact I was supposed to say this when she first asked for recommendations, she was always raving about that crappy brand that give it to every insta hun going!! Patchy crap!!!

Reactions: 1
I can’t see any difference since before the surgery, she’s wasted her money by continuing to eat nothing nutritious or by exercising.

The blowing kiss thing she does makes me want to crawl up my own hole how bleeping cringey!!

Now am I being totally thick, she goes on about having a bad relationship with food previous to her op etc but she still seems to be eating total tit?! Is this what she is supposed to do? All she goes on about is protein and just eats bars, snacks, milkshakes. Surely that’s not right? I also feel some of her followers may be really struggling with their weight, they haven’t got £3k to just book an op & flight to Turkey to get surgery. Some days I wish she would just shut up!

Now am I being totally thick, she goes on about having a bad relationship with food previous to her op etc but she still seems to be eating total tit?! Is this what she is supposed to do? All she goes on about is protein and just eats bars, snacks, milkshakes. Surely that’s not right? I also feel some of her followers may be really struggling with their weight, they haven’t got £3k to just book an op & flight to Turkey to get surgery. Some days I wish she would just shut up!
It’s absolutely disgusting isn’t it how she is banging on about not losing sight of your goals
She clearly did hence why she chose the cheat way to lose weight as she just couldn’t stick to any diet beforehand hence losing sight of her goals!!
To keep telling everyone to keep going never give up etc after she paid someone to remove all hers is so so disgusting and tone deaf
I’m sure if people had the money they may opt for the easy way out too but no will have to carry on dieting etc
This has really shown her true colours

It’s absolutely disgusting isn’t it how she is banging on about not losing sight of your goals
She clearly did hence why she chose the cheat way to lose weight as she just couldn’t stick to any diet beforehand hence losing sight of her goals!!
To keep telling everyone to keep going never give up etc after she paid someone to remove all hers is so so disgusting and tone deaf
I’m sure if people had the money they may opt for the easy way out too but no will have to carry on dieting etc
This has really shown her true colours
Easy way 😅😅😅

She's a lazy mare is what she is. Another lazy morning for me and Tils.... Every morning is lazy for you love. Heaven forbid you should get up, go to the gym that you apparently joined, come home and make some healthy food to show your followers how you should really be eating post op not just shove another snack bar or takeaway down your neck. Can't even keep a hold of a piece of paper with people's information on it. Wonder what GDPR she complies with to hold on to names, addresses, payment details etc!

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling Gemma wouldn't have a clue about GDPR regulations, far less following them or understanding the repercussions for failure to adhere to them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.