Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for raising awareness with things and Gem has with her cancer fair enough, but part of me feels like it’s just for content. Like Beggy did the day before with talking about things people don’t like about themselves. Why would you broadcast to thousands of strangers! Gem’s latest share the love, could she love herself anymore! All those background photos, please, it’s not even midday! Poor things needs a nap this afternoon though, like she does most days when she spends it in her pit!

Reactions: 3
For someone who spends everyday indoors, in her PJs she buys so many clothes!!! And that bloody one leg in front of the other pose kills me! No Pauly for a few days, clearly she's feeling OK so doesn't need to use him for company.

Reactions: 5
For someone who spends everyday indoors, in her PJs she buys so many clothes!!! And that bloody one leg in front of the other pose kills me! No Pauly for a few days, clearly she's feeling OK so doesn't need to use him for company.
Me too
Hate the way she is parading her new figure too
She cheated end of
Ah tried and tried so many diets and failed miserably
None of what has happened is through hard work and dedication
Just so disgusting

Reactions: 1
All these clothes ‘hauls’ and not one contains a bra it seems. Put em away love, seems a little bit desperate for attention 🙄

Reactions: 7
Guys, she’s so grateful for FM, FM has changed her life, her girls are smashing it! Yes because they’re all sucked into this stupid company where they sell & Gem earns money. It’s nothing to do with the money though but she wants more; Yes greedy cow, you really mean more money! She can’t help but just be greedy, smug, showing off. she’s thinking of her next pathetic business to try & set up (selling dog leads I reckon by looking at her latest stories) I really wish she would just shut it with going on & on about FM changing her life & her sleeve! She really isn’t an influencer at all!

Reactions: 5
F2D396A2-E2D6-4B6E-B93E-0BFF9C0CBD19.jpeg

So the FM mascara she was raving about is so good she’s gone back to stick on lashes 🙄 if that doesn’t show everyone how much of a fake liar she is I dunno what will, clearly says it’s great to get a sale but not good enough to not wear fake lashes that always look tit on her trout face

Reactions: 2
View attachment 597629
So the FM mascara she was raving about is so good she’s gone back to stick on lashes 🙄 if that doesn’t show everyone how much of a fake liar she is I dunno what will, clearly says it’s great to get a sale but not good enough to not wear fake lashes that always look tit on her trout face
This is an Instagram filter I think 😂

Yeah its a filter, and the one she said she was not going to use anymore....

No surprise that Gem forgot about that...

“I’ve always had a really bad relationship with food” correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t she still eating loads of tit food like she did before her sleeve? She’s promoting all these protein drops, bars etc but surely she should be eating decent amount of fruit & veg too? We barely see the gusto she meals she makes. I still don’t get the whole best friends with Paul, the way she writes her marriage broke down, I’m sure there’s more too it!

I was thinking the same 😂
Oh my god it looked so tight on her!!
And that pic she put on her grid the other day face to face Friday I’m sorry but the face looks no different!
She needs to stop forgetting that she can’t edit the stories she does yes she can filter but we can see the real her because the stories today the double chin was still very much there!!!!
Such a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.