Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo using Paul to get tit done around her house
I think something dodgy is going on
Dunno just doesn’t add up
Marriage ended and now best friends

Reactions: 2
Defo using Paul to get tit done around her house
I think something dodgy is going on
Dunno just doesn’t add up
Marriage ended and now best friends
He’s there too much for it to be just that, just seems odd, she’s lying about if because she’s ashamed about how she finished with him on a whim & now clearly wants him back.

He’s there too much for it to be just that, just seems odd, she’s lying about if because she’s ashamed about how she finished with him on a whim & now clearly wants him back.
Exactly
The grass isn’t always greener on the other side
Which I think she is now realising with Paul
Weight loss surgery
Getting her own house
Tillie and co
F&m
And all the other bandwagon tit she has to do

Reactions: 1
Why has she ordered Gousto? My friend has the same surgery as her and literally eats tiny amounts of food, like tiny cubes of chicken and cheese. What makes her think she’ll be able to eat a gousto meal? I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 4
Why has she ordered Gousto? My friend has the same surgery as her and literally eats tiny amounts of food, like tiny cubes of chicken and cheese. What makes her think she’ll be able to eat a gousto meal? I just don’t get it!
I know literally you eat a matter of tea spoons full! Not a whole meal

Why is she such an utter 🛎 end! Clearly using Paul and still shagging him, no way are they best friends! Remember all the sad stories of her saving for IVF when she was with him. All a load of bollocks! Why on earth does she eat things that she’s not supposed to have then complain of foamies and run to her bed! She is literally nothing, standing in her underwear trying to make out she had massive issues, load of bollocks again, attention seeking twit! Paul, just do a boomerang of me dipping my chip in my milkshake- how bleeping old is she! Grow up!

Me and my ex tried to stay close friends but it wasn’t fair on him so in the end I had to accept we couldn’t have any contact. I think Paul probably still loves her and she’s selfish if that’s the case.

So mcdonalds yesterday Chinese today and this is a girl who has undergone WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY!!!! for what to fill herself back up with more tit

I’m going to be quiet today as have a few things going on in the background NO ONE GIVES A duck!!!

• Haha
Why is she such an utter 🛎 end! Clearly using Paul and still shagging him, no way are they best friends! Remember all the sad stories of her saving for IVF when she was with him. All a load of bollocks! Why on earth does she eat things that she’s not supposed to have then complain of foamies and run to her bed! She is literally nothing, standing in her underwear trying to make out she had massive issues, load of bollocks again, attention seeking twit! Paul, just do a boomerang of me dipping my chip in my milkshake- how bleeping old is she! Grow up!
She is just one of the biggest waste of space on insta

Reactions: 1
FML! 8am on a Monday, no one wants to see her latest grid post at that time of the morning! Also, back to bed; isn’t that what she does everyday work from her bed?! twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.