Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she’s getting close to Paul again, I hope she isn’t using him.
I feel like he's that used to being used he doesn't even notice I don't think it'll be long before their back on tbh :/ it's a shame cause he seems a good man and it seems all the grotters take the good men and make them bad its frustrating

Reactions: 4
He needs to grow a pair!
Perhaps she just misses her FM delivery boy and can’t be bothered doing it herself.

If you’d just had wls why on earth would you buy a load of summer dresses that fit you now🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️Surely in a few weeks time they‘ll be hanging off her🤷🏻‍♀️ or at least if she was eating and exercising properly then they would be 🤣

Reactions: 1
She isn’t though is she 🤣
She’s eating either nothing at all or shockingly bad and she’s glued to her bed.

Reactions: 2
I feel like I need to post the screenshot to justify the fact I'm calling this girl an absolute MORON!!! Weight loss surgery and ready for a day on the bed eating tit I sound horrible but I really hope she does duck this surgery up to realise it ain't all fairies and cherries it's extreme measures and she's still not making any effort whatsoever

Hold your horses hell would erupt on earth before you'd catch me back in bed with my ex friends or not its weird. She's bored tbe poor bugger he's gone back to sleep. So gemma hon, how long you been sleeping with PAULY again?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What her sister looks like a man?
you can tell they have glasses on, her youngest sister has glasses, I don’t think Paul does...

Even if that is so she still has a strike against her for having her in her household when she is supposedly vulnerable because her 1 person allowed in her house due to her being single persons is Paul as he's always there..
true although her breaking COVID restrictions doesn’t phase me as I’ve spent time with different households, as has every one of my friends/family so I can’t comment from a moral stand point

• Wow
She’s always going on about Paul being there. She’s probably realised her life was no better and pulled him back.

Reactions: 2
It’s for content as she has nothing else to post!! Boring as hell this one, how many times does she post herself watching home alone! Or any movie for that fact! It’s all she does!! She feels one tiny bit ill or tired & runs to bed!! She’s pathetic!! Sorry excuse of a woman!

Did anyone answer her question yesterday about how much she earned in the last year? I think the highest answer was about £29000, why is she making out like she’s earning about twice that with “how comfortable” she is? Such a tool!

Did anyone answer her question yesterday about how much she earned in the last year? I think the highest answer was about £29000, why is she making out like she’s earning about twice that with “how comfortable” she is? Such a tool!
Yeah I did, correct answer was £29000! She’s making out she’s a millionaire! She’s gonna have a tax bill to pay soon though!

So addressed that she is basically just using paul
Not back together but totally using him
Looking on her grid and she has posted a side by side selfie pic going on about how much weight on her face she has lost
No gem you even said the one where you look chubby was a screenshot from a video and the one where you think you look slimmer is a picture
Of course your selfie is going to make you look slimmer because you can angle your face etc whereas in a video you can’t as it’s real life
bleeping moron this girl I tell ya
And even in your stories today you look exactly like the first screenshot because again your on a video and can’t hide or angle your face!
And to caption the new post today ‘just me and my little scruffball
Are you forgetting the man taking the pic for you so not just you two is it you stupid bint
Honestly I despair sometimes at the pure stupidity!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.