Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels like q story of the very hungry caterpillar
2 cheese rolls
Dad's spare ribs
Crisps
Chocolate
Roast dinners
This girl seems to have eaten more than me this last week yet she's had a majority if her stomach removed. How????
But can't cope with protein drinks 🙄

Reactions: 6
But can't cope with protein drinks 🙄
It's down to the fact that as we have all stated she fails at everything she turns her hand too. We all know she reads here and if people were writing comments about me about the fact I fail etc I'd try even harder but she's failing like crazy crazy restaurants etc haven't even opened yet if there was ever a time to succeed with this weight loss and no temptations surely now would be it

Reactions: 5
Literally can’t help herself can she! I think she must think that she can eat all normal foods & because a lot of her stomach has been taken away it won’t effect her, she’ll be putting on a couple of pounds in the next couple of weeks because she’s not doing what she’s been told to do! What a waste of money, it’s all for content for the gram. When she 1st started FM she wasn’t going to post much about it LIAR, Tillie & co has failed, her marriage has failed, she’s got a dog she can barely walk by herself & she’s just using Paul to run around after her doing what she wants!

Reactions: 4
the way she says foamies gives me the 🤢
She’s an utter embarrassment
She thought that the surgery was going to be a quick fix and a bit of content she not taking it seriously she’s going to end up stretching it and it will all be for nothing

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She thought that the surgery was going to be a quick fix and a bit of content she not taking it seriously she’s going to end up stretching it and it will all be for nothing
I mean let's be honest the best of us have issues with Sweetcorn because it doesn't bloody digest so how she thought she could get away with it I dunnnooooo

Reactions: 3
She really is such an embarrassment

Why is she having food as 'treats', surely that's how she got here in the first place?

Reactions: 9
Why is she having food as 'treats', surely that's how she got here in the first place?
She is a bleeping twit
I got over the fact she did all this during a pandemic and shouldn’t of flown but to now totally abuse the procedure really takes the bleeping piss

She can’t meal prep and fill her freezer up but she can fill the freezer with kids micro meals. Makes sense... 🤨

What is her food shop!!! Why not make a healthy veg soup or something !!!
Because she’s far too lazy to do any kind of home cooking! She’d be getting so much more goodness in veg soup but it’s just too much effort for her!

She’s not disheartened but she’s a bit meh, what she really means is she is disheartened, she was hoping for a big loss & only lost 1lb. I swear by slimming world (please don’t at me if you don’t) but you get to eat decent amounts of food & lose weight. Non of this purée tit & kids meals! Wake the duck up Gem! And she’s going to up her vigorous exercise, don’t think we’ll see that happening when she can’t even walk the dog by herself!

Attachments

Last edited:
Because she’s far too lazy to do any kind of home cooking! She’d be getting so much more goodness in veg soup but it’s just too much effort for her!

She’s not disheartened but she’s a bit meh, what she really means is she is disheartened, she was hoping for a big loss & only lost 1lb. I swear by slimming world (please don’t at me if you don’t) but you get to eat decent amounts of food & lose weight. Non of this purée tit & kids meals! Wake the duck up Gem! And she’s going to up her vigorous exercise, don’t think we’ll see that happening when she can’t even walk the dog by herself!
Exactly this!!

I lost over 5 stone with slimming world so would never slam it, although I’ve kept it off since by just being sensible and eating well 80% of the time. But I used to lose average 1-1.5lb a week eating huge portions, so I’d be bleeping livid if I’d gone to the extent of 1. flying to another country during a pandemic 2. Having life-changing surgery and 3. Living of liquids and puréed tit to have only lost a lb in a week!

Not quite the quick easy fix you were expecting, eh Gem 🙄

Reactions: 7
‘I can’t wait to go swimming’ anyone wanna bet she’s only saying that because the pools ain’t opened yet I doubt it every much she’ll never drag her arse to the pool. She’s so full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly this!!

I lost over 5 stone with slimming world so would never slam it, although I’ve kept it off since by just being sensible and eating well 80% of the time. But I used to lose average 1-1.5lb a week eating huge portions, so I’d be bleeping livid if I’d gone to the extent of 1. flying to another country during a pandemic 2. Having life-changing surgery and 3. Living of liquids and puréed tit to have only lost a lb in a week!

Not quite the quick easy fix you were expecting, eh Gem 🙄
Well done to you! I lost 5 stone on slimming world too then got happily married & put all back on plus a bit more but I know it works! No chance would I be flying to another country in a pandemic to lose 1lb on week 5 🤪

She can’t meal prep and fill her freezer up but she can fill the freezer with kids micro meals. Makes sense... 🤨
Not like she hasn’t got time to meal prep ffs she’s always in bed......to far to walk to the kitchen I expect and who has time to meal prep with all that tv that needs watching🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.