Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand this, she’s cut her stomach away & is now just eating beige food? No veg no goodness, just eating small portions of tit!!! What on earth is the point, what a way to live. And bleeping foamies 🤢

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand either, why try eating egg when she’s not supposed to! Will be a waste of £3k!

Reactions: 3
Wtf- she felt like she was the only one who didn’t go out yesterday BUT she did go & get her hair done.....clearly she went out then! Absolute tit that she talks!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s had her lips done too judging by this mornings stories.

Obviously again the weight loss surgery is a massive joke to her - not getting bloods done now
I honestly think that she thought she would wake up “thin” after it and it’s not gone how she wanted

She looks far too blown up!!
She looks puffy and just really blown up like you could pop her with a pin

• Haha
Never noticed before how much of a slap head she has!!
Massive isn’t it! The filters she uses too don’t help! She’s only posted transformation tuesday pics for attention! Why hasn’t she got her crappy underwear on in the 2nd pic!

Reactions: 2
Massive isn’t it! The filters she uses too don’t help! She’s only posted transformation tuesday pics for attention! Why hasn’t she got her crappy underwear on in the 2nd pic!
Exactly what i thought surely the idea is to wear the same undies/gym wear 🤷🏻‍♀️

🤦🏻‍♀️This girl is practically bedridden, back to bed now again🙄 she’s no advert for this wls at all. Aren’t they encouraged to eat healthy, take some exercise? maybe it’s still early days but she’s defo no great advert for it!

🤦🏻‍♀️This girl is practically bedridden, back to bed now again🙄 she’s no advert for this wls at all. Aren’t they encouraged to eat healthy, take some exercise? maybe it’s still early days but she’s defo no great advert for it!
Only advert she is good for is being a lazy lying slob

In b&m and she’s touching everything ffs! HELLO PANDEMIC!!!! Also, Beggyhomesweethome does these videos, get your own content gem!

What I really want to know is why oh why do people feel the need to go to shops and film things and upload to socials??
Like do they think we don’t have a car and can’t go to b&m ourselves and look at the tit??
Do they not think we can go online onto the shops websites ourselves to look at items??
I just don’t get it
All that dreams glitters is the worst candidate for this and it just winds me the duck up like I can go there myself and see it I don’t need a skank filming stuff to show me!!
Also what the hell is foamies??

Reactions: 5
What I really want to know is why oh why do people feel the need to go to shops and film things and upload to socials??
Like do they think we don’t have a car and can’t go to b&m ourselves and look at the tit??
Do they not think we can go online onto the shops websites ourselves to look at items??
I just don’t get it
All that dreams glitters is the worst candidate for this and it just winds me the duck up like I can go there myself and see it I don’t need a skank filming stuff to show me!!
Also what the hell is foamies??
It’s something to do with her weight loss sleeve, I think the food doesn’t digest down properly so causes these foamies which actually make me want to hurl!

Reactions: 1
In b&m and she’s touching everything ffs! HELLO PANDEMIC!!!! Also, Beggyhomesweethome does these videos, get your own content gem!
I was just coming on to say why the duck is she touching everything 😡 bleeping idiot

New hair is hilarious and looks a dated style 😂 It reminds me of when Bridget Jones was windswept.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.