Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting way too thin now. Her outfit reel yesterday she looks ill.
Dunno how like, she eats so much crap. That party tea she done her & Paul last wkend 🙄
She must be really unhealthy. I'd be really worried about what I'd be doing to my body by eating all the crap of the day. She might feel ok at the moment but give her a few years if she doesn't eat less muck she's going to be ill

Reactions: 3
I haven’t followed her for a long time but she popped up on my grid.. I can’t believe how slim she is now. She looks unwell in the face.

Reactions: 2
Shes not posted in a few days wonder what's going on 🤔
🤔 Who knows guys

Time out from social media guys.. Its ok to prioritise yourself.. You do you babe *chefs kiss*

Took time off socials to watch Harry Potter and Home Alone again and eat unhealthy snacks.. Oh but hold on that's quality content

Trip for some more surgery

Problems with Pauly who probably doesn't want Gem to have more surgery

Working extra shifts at asda because she's sick of trying to flog perfumes and needs the money

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤔 Who knows guys

Time out from social media guys.. Its ok to prioritise yourself.. You do you babe *chefs kiss*

Took time off socials to watch Harry Potter and Home Alone again and eat unhealthy snacks.. Oh but hold on that's quality content

Working extra shifts at asda because she's sick of trying to flog perfumes and needs the money
All thee above 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤔 Who knows guys

Engagement
That’s all it is
Influx of huns messaging her making sure she is ok

Reactions: 4
Confused. One minute shes saying she took an 18month career break from Asda, ie had a feeling FM wouldn't work so so didn't actually fully resign. The next she's saying she didn't feel settle at B&M and Asda were hiring so went back. Gem needs to get her story straight. Also defo reckon her and Paul are in trouble again. Never took him to dubai like Laaaannnniiii did, clearly because his trackie and tshirt look didn't fit the aesthetic of the trip. Reckon she thinks she's above him now.

Confused. One minute shes saying she took an 18month career break from Asda, ie had a feeling FM wouldn't work so so didn't actually fully resign. The next she's saying she didn't feel settle at B&M and Asda were hiring so went back. Gem needs to get her story straight. Also defo reckon her and Paul are in trouble again. Never took him to dubai like Laaaannnniiii did, clearly because his trackie and tshirt look didn't fit the aesthetic of the trip. Reckon she thinks she's above him now.
Oh absolutely!!
She thinks she is this big hotshot when she is duck all
She is still fat Gemma who loves herself way too much and needs to get her head out her arse

Woah her thighs are like twiglets 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ppl are naturally that way so no offence but this idiot paid £3k so she could flounce about on Insta all day.
I feel a bit for Pauly, he’s just a normal fella, lovely kids then he’s got Gemma………his head must be cased

Reactions: 5
I no this sounds like an awful thing to say, but im gonna say it anyway...
when her engagements low, she "takes time off insta" then comes back on with her whiney voice saying she's got Cancer checks this month, so she thinks that's why she's been feeling not herself blah blah blah
I think she uses Cancer as her excuse.
But then she's pratting about trying g clothes on loving herself the next minute. She just comes across as full of tit.
& I no Cancer is absolutely awful just incase anyone thinks I'm down playing it, that's not the case.

Reactions: 11
She looks absolutely horrific at the moment. She’s turning into skin and bone and looks unhealthy.
Im not jealous either Gem. I’ve always been a petite 6 but I lost weight due to being stressed over the summer and I felt like I looked vile. So happy to have put what I lost back on as being too thin makes you physically ill.

Reactions: 3