Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually boring me She is loving life now for a few days but get home back to reality Gem. I cant believe selling cheap perfume is making her so much money when we are all working hard. She frigging loves it doesn't she. also mate your not famous you know.

Reactions: 4
She needs to start doing some squats for that pancake arse of hers

• Haha
Correct me if I am wrong but is her dubai trip qualification and award not influenced by how well her team perform as their sales feed into hers?
Haven't seen much mention of thanks to the wider team for their contribution to this award

Just her talking about 'her award' 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Dress is beautiful but crikey it can't hide the spaniels ears she's got for t1ts. Forget Dubai babes, get yaself back to Turkey for some new b00bies!!!! Good surgeons out there, I'm sure they'll give you a chest that looks "chefs kiss"!!!!

• Haha
If we ever needed proof that these so called influencers only ever order hauls to try on and send back, you’ve only got to look at Gemma’s feet on this Dubai trip. Same awful sandals in every photo all bar the gala night. Such a boss babe wearing the same cheap sandals til they fall off your feet.

Reactions: 5
Seriously hate this girl now
Her head isn’t going to fit through the door soon with how big it’s got

Reactions: 3
This silly cow needs to calm down this morning. All screechy & tit. Saying its so weird to be on her stories?!
Gem, you've been to dubai for about 4 days & we're never off insta. Ffs.

• Haha
This silly cow needs to calm down this morning. All screechy & tit. Saying its so weird to be on her stories?!
Gem, you've been to dubai for about 4 days & we're never off insta. Ffs.
And she's straight back into ordering more tit clothes that gets sent straight back because she lives in pjs 🙄 I mean look at the state of her Dubai outfits 🤢

What a 'pinch' moment, being on a work holiday, trying to drum up more FM business, yawn 🙄

Where's Pauly?

Bit early for that… also has she cooked all this food for Paul? Or kids too? I thought she couldn’t eat much because of her gastric op? Wasteful otherwise
she does my head in with her constant watching of Xmas films it’s bloody October suprised she’s not put her tree up yet 🤦🏻‍♀️

Omg what was with the big fake laugh after her saying you can see her freckles so bad 😵💫 that's what happens when you've been in the sun you fake witch!! She looks absolutely awful her lips look blue 😳

Why is everyone copying each other when doing get dressed with me the way they pose etc all do exact same thing. Get your own content gemma.

Quick recap...
Gemma is still a lazy bastard who thinks shes the ultimate insta hun
Still ordering clothes everyday that she trys on, does a video loving herself eye bleeping the camera. Leaves all the tags on & sends back.
Gets all the swipe ups in. She'll be doing a swipe up for her little "Nan" soon.
Still trying to flog her fake smelly perfume, & trying to sign everyone up to do the same, cos FM is life.
But soon got bored of just flogging the Fm shite. Bags herself a job at "B&M's" for about 4 hours a wk. Clearly hated it. So she's back at the Asdas which she also hated & was on the sick most of the time being there... poor pauly still a mug the only one who walks the dog, or does all her postie runs for her smelly parcels.
Anyway Gem has blagged herself a PR trip to London this wk. Its all she can talk about 😴 but she's keeping tight lipped about what it's actually for... then she's off to Dubai with the other FM pricks...
Hope she dosent come on her story's screeching happy satadah guyyyzzzzzzz.
End of the day she's still a prick. If she was a lollipop she would eat herself.
Lol!!!! So right puts me off ordering online though.

Correct me if I am wrong but is her dubai trip qualification and award not influenced by how well her team perform as their sales feed into hers?
Haven't seen much mention of thanks to the wider team for their contribution to this award

Just her talking about 'her award' 🤷‍♀️
More fool the people buying the perfume putting money in her bloody pocket.

Reactions: 2
She is getting way too thin now. Her outfit reel yesterday she looks ill.
Dunno how like, she eats so much crap. That party tea she done her & Paul last wkend 🙄