Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No... nobody has asked you about socks. Naff off with your swipe ups. Thought u were ill. Should be the last thing on your mind...
And how basic
I could easily type in beige socks into Google and find basic beige socks
Not exactly different socks are they
Utter ugly twit this one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny how she's come on today all congested & puffy eyed. Clearly been bad for days. I've just tested positive for covid. She wouldn't admit to having covid though. She has all the same symptoms as me too

Reactions: 2
She looks absolutely awfull in that pic of her and the other blonde
She has taken the weight loss to extreme measures
Literally gone from one end of the scale to the other
She looks ill and frail

Reactions: 4
Ignore the state of me well why the hell come on and do a story then wait till you get ready then you can't say ignore the state of me like you do all the time.

Ignore the state of me well why the hell come on and do a story then wait till you get ready then you can't say ignore the state of me like you do all the time.
It's always extremes with gem, either dressed in trackies or dressing gown or dressed up to the nines for brekkie at spoons

Since when have people not been able to decide what to wear until this head gives everyone ideas?
She orders stuff trys it on, makes a daft reel & sends it all back.
Wouldn't wear any of what she wears, she looks a clip 90% of the time.
And the outfits are always so basic!
So why would anyone take tips from her or be that crazy in the head to think she looks good in what she posts!

If she genuinely thought her hair looks nice like that she would have taken the hat off for a grid pic

It actually looks in really bad condition

Deffo been having a read on here today 😆 I mentioned her hair, & someone mentioned 'chefs kiss' 🤢
Sack the stylist Gem. You look a clip.
why does she pose like that who does she think she is come on now Gem your not famous you know. Let's look at thr floor take a pic quick

Reactions: 5
Gem loves Christmas and goes on about it in August now she's saying she love thr warm longer nights

Thanks Gem for putting me off WLS for life (think I'll stick to old fashioned healthy eating and exercise)
Who would want to be so restricted in eating, no fun.
Also, not suprised she doesn't have a huge amount of friends. Maybe spend less time talking crap/ posing in outfits on the gram to your followers and make genuine connections with people