Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

her again

Just had a check in on her insta to see what’s what. Still dislike her. She still “chef kisses” every time she does a story. She still smacks her lips every other sentence. Turns out she’s going to uni to learn about psychology…

Reactions: 3

Chocoholic85

What the actual hell is going on in her latest try on?!! I mean does she want to look at her saggy arse anymore?!
As for her post wearing the white, uploaded 3 hours ago & 3 comments, think that’s trying to tell you something Hun!!

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Omg what was with the big fake laugh after her saying you can see her freckles so bad 😵💫 that's what happens when you've been in the sun you fake bitch!! She looks absolutely awful her lips look blue 😳

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
So has she binned off FM now? Can't see any trace of it on her insta. Just banging on about hair care now.
Wouldn't be surprised if she has tbf. She jumps into everything saying its the best thing in the world. Then gets bored & loves something else instead. Just like she did with Paul 🤣
All this banging on about working on "my buisness" bullshit. It's fucking pyramid schemes 😅

Attachments

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
No... nobody has asked you about socks. Naff off with your swipe ups. Thought u were ill. Should be the last thing on your mind...
And how basic
I could easily type in beige socks into Google and find basic beige socks
Not exactly different socks are they
Utter ugly twat this one

• Haha

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Unfollowed her a few month's ago, had a quick skeg at her recent stuff...😳 Still ABSOLUTELY loves herself then
Her cringe stories this morning, saying why am I like this? Exactly. You tell us 😵💫🙈🥴

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Her account is all over the place if she's not moaning she's not well she's flogging shite!

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Since when have people not been able to decide what to wear until this dickhead gives everyone ideas?
She orders stuff trys it on, makes a daft reel & sends it all back.
Wouldn't wear any of what she wears, she looks a clip 90% of the time.
And the outfits are always so basic!
So why would anyone take tips from her or be that crazy in the head to think she looks good in what she posts!

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Can't knock her for being a tryer can u 😳🤡
What makes her think ppl will want her input on being an influencer/YouTuber? 😅 she's hardly top of her game is she?
I noticed on her "vision board" for 2024 'Boohoo' so she's wanting a contract ey. She's so desperate to be insta famous it's embarrassing. Bet her step kids rip the piss out of her with their mates, giving it all "Hiiiii guyzzzzzzz" 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

abusyday

Thanks Gem for putting me off WLS for life (think I'll stick to old fashioned healthy eating and exercise)
Who would want to be so restricted in eating, no fun.
Also, not suprised she doesn't have a huge amount of friends. Maybe spend less time talking crap/ posing in outfits on the gram to your followers and make genuine connections with people

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
So yes, confirmed she had left fm, to do the hair shit
But is now giving it another go. Why dosent she just do more hours In asda? Nobody wants to buy her overpriced fake perfume.

• Haha

Kennedy36

Bit early for that… also has she cooked all this food for Paul? Or kids too? I thought she couldn’t eat much because of her gastric op? Wasteful otherwise
she does my head in with her constant watching of Xmas films it’s bloody October suprised she’s not put her tree up yet 🤦🏻‍♀️