Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Just seen she's still peddling out these clothes reels. What nakea her think shes this big fashionista? God she looks terrible.
Still absolutely loves herself too.

Reactions: 3

abusyday

She is getting way too thin now. Her outfit reel yesterday she looks ill.
Dunno how like, she eats so much crap. That party tea she done her & Paul last wkend 🙄
She must be really unhealthy. I'd be really worried about what I'd be doing to my body by eating all the crap of the day. She might feel ok at the moment but give her a few years if she doesn't eat less muck she's going to be ill

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She looks ill and way older then she is with the weight loss
She really doesn’t look any better for it if anything she looks horrific

lolo38

So know she doing come with me on my
Weekly shop rubbish ! This girl literally follows any trend and copies it !

NosyOne

All the outfits she posts/claims to own for OOTDs and yet posts a pic of her 'Trafford Centre' outfit from the car and she's wearing basic black leggings and what is clearly a very old/cheap top that's gone all bobbly!!!

lolo38

Her posts today been a hard watch ! Comparing her self from before ! She did no work to get thin and acting like she’s done it through exercise and diet

abusyday

If she genuinely thought her hair looks nice like that she would have taken the hat off for a grid pic

It actually looks in really bad condition

Reactions: 2

Lonewolf

VIP Member
🤔 Who knows guys

Time out from social media guys.. Its ok to prioritise yourself.. You do you babe *chefs kiss*

Took time off socials to watch Harry Potter and Home Alone again and eat unhealthy snacks.. Oh but hold on that's quality content

Trip for some more surgery

Problems with Pauly who probably doesn't want Gem to have more surgery

Working extra shifts at asda because she's sick of trying to flog perfumes and needs the money
All thee above 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2