Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Has anyone seen how expensive the hair care is? Does she just love a pyramid scheme style job or something! She’s done loads!!

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active!!!
---
Also her recent post
“Them - monat is so expensive”

my kind automatically thought she was saying monet and thought she meant that really curly hair style because it does look like how men used to have their hair back in the 1700s when they wore tights!! You know like the judges wig style
Shes pathetic isent she. Always chasing the next thing or trend. She just lives her life obsessed with all things Instagram.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t logged into my food insta in ages and gemma popped into my head - omg last time I remember looking she had just had the surgery and was losing weight I think she’d lost a stone or so but omg I actually didn’t think I was on the right profile earlier! It’s so weird, she doesn’t even facially look like the same person anymore! The pinned post she has - I had to check I was on the right profile!!! Is she still back with her ex, I remember ready the thread around that time and I’m sure she was getting back with her ex?

so FM has gone now its this stupid hair stuff bore off will ya no content her Instagram is shit she was better before all this WLS FM etc

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Funny how she's come on today all congested & puffy eyed. Clearly been bad for days. I've just tested positive for covid. She wouldn't admit to having covid though. She has all the same symptoms as me too

Something has gone west with that hair shit for her to drop it like a hot potato 🤔 I think that time she disabled her account probably had something to do with it?
Shes an idiot she can't keepnet nothing.She tried Monat it didn't work so she's gone back to FM go frigging work full time Gem and stop trying to be famous

• Heart

JayWhere

I've finally bit the bullet & unfollwed this prick. Didn't mind her when she was mainly a home account.
But now she thinks shes some fashion/personal stylist, she's become unbearable. Sick of seeing her in her underwear with her spaniels ears hanging out!

Haha I think it’s best

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Yep not nan Wednesday who she regularly uses for engagement but another nan who she actually said she wasn't close to the day she announced her death.
Now she's doing a just giving page/go fund me for her. All to boost her engagement of course.

• Wow

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
She sends the lot back, i dont think she makes as much of fm as she makes out, therefore she cant afford all the clothes she makes out she keeps. She's such a basic bitch. She looks like a proper frail old lollipop head.