Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
She needs help fast if she thinks she looks good, if anything this trip has only highlighted how painfully thin she is and I'd be surprised she hasn't developed an ED tbh

Reactions: 3

candyland_

VIP Member
She looks absolutely horrific at the moment. She’s turning into skin and bone and looks unhealthy.
Im not jealous either Gem. I’ve always been a petite 6 but I lost weight due to being stressed over the summer and I felt like I looked vile. So happy to have put what I lost back on as being too thin makes you physically ill.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Just had all her hair cut off now she's flogging hair growth shit. Come on my hair journey blah blah blah. FM drying up Gem Hun?

This silly cow needs to calm down this morning. All screechy & shit. Saying its so weird to be on her stories?!
Gem, you've been to dubai for about 4 days & we're never off insta. Ffs.
And she's straight back into ordering more shit clothes that gets sent straight back because she lives in pjs 🙄 I mean look at the state of her Dubai outfits 🤢

abusyday

Couldn’t have said it better. It was an easy way out for her, when she says about reaching out for support etc why didn’t she ask for support all the times she tried to lose weight other ways rather than resorting to WLS?

A lot of girls in the same town as her had the same surgery and they were far bigger than her, she just jumped on the “trend” it became and now thinks it fixed her. There was no hard work except not being able to stuff herself silly for a few weeks and having to have a liquid diet, her diet is still shit now 🤷🏻‍♀️
I very much doubt she is any healthier than she was before..

Zigazigaaah

Third thread for Gemma Welsh.

Can someone please do a recap.

I've tried but she's so utterly boring I don't belive anything has happened.

• Haha

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Yeah your right Gem. Nobody cared that your account disappeared
I oy knew after someone put it on here. I've avoided her account she she started with all this hair shit, another thing that's the best thing since sliced bread (or since FM was the best thing ever)

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Whys she pretending to swallow, she took a sip of absolutely nothing the fake saddo!

Attachments

• Haha
Ignore the state of me well why the hell come on and do a story then wait till you get ready then you can't say ignore the state of me like you do all the time.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
That 15 second video of her walking her dog, just eye fucking herself in the camera the whole time 🤢🙈
Then sharing a message that a "follower" sent her basically saying shes beautiful & like a ray of sunshine. Or something sickly like that.
I call bullshit.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Just had a check in on her insta to see what’s what. Still dislike her. She still “chef kisses” every time she does a story. She still smacks her lips every other sentence. Turns out she’s going to uni to learn about psychology…
She won't see it through.she gets bored of everything.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Anyone seen her beggy comment on Adam from ITS reel about his name being cleared from fraud.
She is Scrambled beg on toast!

NOBODY WANTS TO COLLABERATE WITH YOU GEMMA HUN!